jape, sap. (1 Viewer)

LamStock said:
review of jape last night

first song, bemusement, second song held me there cos it was a cover of Where Eagles Dare, 3rd song probably hadn't finished by the time i was home watching "Cribs"

also fucking moutpiece were awful, first band were good and mongolia were deadly

yeah, like my fuckin' band, do ya, prick. who the fuck do you think you are.

college gettin you down pretty quickly, huh...

damien said:
what the fuck was he doing playing at a punk gig? fuck sake. he should take all his trendy whelans fans and designer drugs back to camden street with him. loada shite. i heard now he is on mtv and in hot press and all. i remember when he used to be in black belt jones, he was sound then but now he's just another sellout dick.
next time he tries to come to a real gig, fuck his shit up.

this is the thickest post ive ever seen on thumped ever and thats saying alot. yeh there should only be fuckin poxy crust bands playing every punk gig...

i shall explain my opinions to no-one! fuck japeo and all his lamey ways.

first it was sleeves, now shoes. will you ever be happy?

p.s. just before rumours start flying, this thread was a joke. if ppl had been bothered going to the gig last weds they would have known that egan said during his set that he was a little scared of playing the gig because of all the punks and what they might say about him on eirecore.
plus i wanted to get him back a little for harassing me into getting my willy out. i didn't. haha. fuck you, EGO!

spuded said:
oh dunchee just imagining the image of you sitting through that lecture has brought a smile to my tired face:) :eek:

hey man, i'm loving that shit. you don't know me at all. i'm the most right on fucker in the punk scene these days. girls are cool... n'all.

DuncheeKnifed said:
yeah, like my fuckin' band, do ya, prick. who the fuck do you think you are.
someone with an opinion like every other fucker on this forum

dont cry just cos 2 people at the gig thought moutpiece were shite, 2 out about 50 adds up to a pretty decent following

that is unless other people at the gig thought ya's were shite but are afraid to seem unpunk to admit it

whatever, just chalk it down to a bad gig or something and dont get upset when someone you dont know and dont care about dislikes your band

LamStock said:
someone with an opinion like every other fucker on this forum

dont cry just cos 2 people at the gig thought moutpiece were shite, 2 out about 50 adds up to a pretty decent following

that is unless other people at the gig thought ya's were shite but are afraid to seem unpunk to admit it

whatever, just chalk it down to a bad gig or something and dont get upset when someone you dont know and dont care about dislikes your band

i'm in mongolia. jesus, can't you recognise me from my picture. mouthpiece are a pack of ugly cunts. now i'm actually offended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back