To be willing to march
Into hell for a heavenly cause.

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will be peaceful and calm
when I'm laid to my rest.

And the world will be better for this,
that one man scorned and covered with scars
still strove with his last ounce of courage.
To reach the unreachable star.

Andy Williams - how cool is he?

oh sweet jesus someone please make it stop

But I did make it stop, by putting that Andy Williams song in. No-one posted for ages after I did that. 'Thread Killer' i thought, for sure, because that's what I had done for the other thread too. And then you went and wrecked it. I was going to put a post up tomorrow about how I was able to kill threads with Andy Williams songs. No fair.

But I did make it stop, by putting that Andy Williams song in. No-one posted for ages after I did that. 'Thread Killer' i thought, for sure. So I did it for the other thread too. And then you went and wrecked it. I was going to put a post up tomorrow about how I was able to kill threads with Andy Williams songs. No fair.

i am pete, killer of threads

Attachments

• killer-of-threads.jpg
    killer-of-threads.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 74
Used to be a Punk band called Pete The Killer but they split up a couple of months ago :(

"* 26.08.05 G.B.H / Mass Extinction / Pete The Killer, Voodoo, 8pm, 13.50euro" (2005)

Couldn't quote as banned from .boards :eek:

I seen a funny link featuring boobs but scared to post it incase Janey get's on my case :(
and why has she not nagged the hag????

!!
ah here... you clearly didn't watch that link - it's the funniest thing ever and has nothing to do with 'big boobs'.

i think it's about time anyone with the word jane in their names realised how futile this is, naw?

naw? has anyone seen that garnier regeneris(?) add with jane fonda? when it came out first, she used to say this line at the end, "... and i'm 60, not bad, naw?" she actually said, very clearly, "naw". after a few showings, they cut it from the add completely.

so...... my question is...... do people use "naw" for real in america? and is she from texas? and is that where they say it? and why was it removed from the add? did people stop watching her movies becasue they thought she was crazy? i dunno... one thing leads to another and you just end up with fucking hundreds of unanswered questions... :(

"ah here... you clearly didn't watch that link - it's the funniest thing ever and has nothing to do with 'big boobs'."

And, strangley enough, this is pretty much what started this whole thing in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back