With you my love, who could be lonely
I reach for her hand-its always there

How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know Ill need her till the stars all burn away
And shell be there

Hag is back? Can it be true?

Hey Hag, have you released that Damien Frost CD yet?

(You know, the one that there's been a banner ad for the past year for saying that it's coming 'soon'?)

I seen a funny link featuring boobs but scared to post it incase Janey get's on my case :(
and why has she not nagged the hag????

!!

I seen a funny link featuring boobs but scared to post it incase Janey get's on my case :(
and why has she not nagged the hag????

!!
light_the_fuse_100k.jpg

But you know what the difference is between you and the monkey who squats over the dangerous explosives? That monkey has a job.

Plus, it's more evolved than you.

I haven't nagged the Hag because he's the Hag, and even though some of the shit he says on the internerd drives me nuts (hi, Hag!) I :heart: him with everything I've got, and Hag himself could tell you that that's a lot. So sure, I could take him to task, but I pick my battles. And Hag gets only love from me.

Seriously, JANER, your buffoonery is really boring. I wish you'd never migrated from eirecore. And I'm uncomfortable with that statement because in general, I like to think I don't resent immigrants. That's your game.

I am not an immigrant lol, that was a pisstake.
You are as dopey as ur avatar.
Nobody makes you read my posts so maybe you should put me on ignore?
It's not difficult.
Good girl.

I am not an immigrant lol, that was a pisstake.
You are as dopey as ur avatar.
Nobody makes you read my posts so maybe you should put me on ignore?
It's not difficult.
Good girl.

I meant an immigrant from eirecore. Here, let me explain my joke. First I said, "I wish you'd never migrated from Eirecore." Then, in reference to your occasional ignorant comments where you think you have licence to be so, I referred to you as an immigrant from eirecore, like eirecore was a different country or something. Right? Got that? It was a play on words.

GOOD GIRL?

Fuck you, Janer. Seriously. You're such a smug bastard. You you see your offensiveness as a form of fucking righteousness, and your rep score as something that means you're somehow above reproach. Because Pete reinstated you early, you think he's just given you licence to be even more disgusting, which he hasn't. He didn't ban you because you were offensive, it was because he knew what you'd done was about to cause a shitload of hassle, which it has. And instead of being apologetic for causing hassle, and being grateful you weren't banned permanently months ago, you think the very fact your presence here is tolerated means that everyone condones every unfunny and mean-spirited, sometimes sexually-hostile comment you make and every backward idea you have.

I don't normally bother reading your posts because there's no point in arguing with you, but you can't make nasty comments to/about someone and then say, "Oh, no one made you read it." SEriously, that's just bullying bullshit. And you think because a few people gave you rep over it it means you're right.

You are being nasty and offensive on a regular basis. Pete let you back for whatever reasons he had, but one of the best things about Thumped is that people are free to say pretty much whatever we want because Pete trusts us to set our own boundaries. Unfortunately, you take that as licence to have NO boundaries at all. And frankly, a lot of what you post makes me really uncomfortable. I tolerate you because I know that to have things otherwise would be to have a less open and frank site, but I don't fucking enjoy it, I'll tell you that much. I ignore you as much as possible, but you not only cross the line, when you genuinely upset someone, you rub it in their faces like a big spoiled baby.

Oh, wah wah. Keep on de-repping me, dude. Go right ahead. Rep power's all you got on me.

I get under your skin so easily Janey.
Maybe I should put you on ignore so you don't end up having a breakdown.
My last time to speak to you I guess
xxx

In fairness to Jane she has done nothing but outline her objections in an artculate manner, and has been met with nothing but "your ma" style responses from Janer, while a lot of the other responses from posters seem to reflect the typical male attitude towards "emotional" women, as if all she needs is a good "seeing to".

I think Janes point is more to do with the abuse of the common space that is thumped, rather than what Janer was banned for. We have the freedom to talk about any topic in ways that vary from off the wall to deadly serious, and nobody takes it too seriously, and it helps people enjoy themselves like few other forums. Its a bit rich if you abuse that freedom in a targeted and consistent manner, and then bitch that anyone who raises objections is taking it all too seriously, while at the same time conducting a vicory lap when you gain a perceived victory.

In fairness to Jane she has done nothing but outline her objections in an artculate manner, and has been met with nothing but "your ma" style responses from Janer, while a lot of the other responses from posters seem to reflect the typical male attitude towards "emotional" women, as if all she needs is a good "seeing to".

I think Janes point is more to do with the abuse of the common space that is thumped, rather than what Janer was banned for. We have the freedom to talk about any topic in ways that vary from off the wall to deadly serious, and nobody takes it too seriously, and it helps people enjoy themselves like few other forums. Its a bit rich if you abuse that freedom in a targeted and consistent manner, and then bitch that anyone who raises objections is taking it all too seriously, while at the same time conducting a vicory lap when you gain a perceived victory.

What you need is a good seeing to. By me. xyou rulex

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back