James Herbert (1 Viewer)

Man I am defo getting a copy of The Fog.Missed the library today.
i just checked the library online,they've 3 copies.
The one in Fingas is on loan but they have it in Cabra.
Can't wait to get stuck into this.

What a recession bustin' idea.A return to the library.
I still owe them for a never returnrd copy of Confedaracy of Dunces but as far as I know they have to take you back.

Gazzer - get your pin number over the phone from any Dublin library and then you can reserve it yourself on the net. (plug)

Oh yeah - forgot about the aul wan and the cats. Jesus.

Gazzer - get your pin number over the phone from any Dublin library and then you can reserve it yourself on the net. (plug)

Oh yeah - forgot about the aul wan and the cats. Jesus.

Just done it all online.I'm gonna head over and pick it up after dinner.Cabra's open till 8 and its not far.

Sweet!

im fairly excited about this myself now. gonna do a trawl for it after work. i dont remember the cats, i remember a scene in domain where some of the survivors of the nuclear bombs were in a cinema with no lights and two of them were fighting and one had his eye gouged out and it was dangling out of its socket and he was about to try and shove it back in....

but the rat got it first :eek:

Rats is right.Missed the library.
I won't tomorrow though.
I'm well up for this read.

because it was rubbish or what? I got it from the library just before the weekend but haven't touched it.

yeah, pretty much. i got to the bit where the school oddjob man cut off the vice principles cock with a garden clippers and figured the rest would most likely be a series of graphic depictions of violent acts and eventually some sort of solution to the fog problem and so there was no real need to read the remaining 200 or so pages. let it live on in your memory!

dead apparently. I might try another one some day, just for the hell of it. He had one last year called Ash, I presume it's about an ash cloud causing mayhem around the uk.

Hmmm, ash cloud, mayhem - sounds like something evil stirring in Eyjafjallajökull

Ash cloud eh?

Sounds alright!

Dead eh?I wonder did it involve graphic sexual violence

Sadly, Ash is the name of the detective in Haunted and The Ghosts of Sleath. That doesn't mean there can't be any sexual violence in the book, it just wont an ash cloud driving everyone to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back