its the friday lost phone/hungover thread! (1 Viewer)

Raudi Raus Schinkel

listen lads, im havin a whitey and will surely puke if I don't die. was at a party last night and drank too many faggotty cocktails and lost me fuckin brand new phone. Its off this mornin so that means its nicked huh? and like i was only in one place and the place is posh. I rang the carriage office of coure theres never answer from there. is it nicked lads?

rowdy row tinka said:
is it nicked lads?
Yes. yes it is. I'll sell you one that's exactly the same which, for your convenience, has exactly the same number and all your contacts stored in it. The price is e200. Thank you please.

Hate that! Bad enough being hungover but losing a phone these days is such a nightmare.

You'll probably come accross some guy selling it on the hapenny bridge or something.

Hate that! Bad enough being hungover but losing a phone these days is such a nightmare.

You'll probably come accross some guy selling it on the hapenny bridge or something.
yeah i shoulda insured it but on the plus side i got given a goodie bag with about 200 euros worth of stuff for baldy men but me fella isnt baldy tho

A friend of mine had his phone stolen at knifepoint once, and the yungfla who took it tried to sell it back about an hour later. One wonders why he didn't just demand yer man's money too.

helena i see you there, i wnt to havana to meet yez all after with me friend and yez had all gone. i was too off me face. were ye ringin me and what time was me phone turned off?

naw, i'd left my phone at home. maybe it was a phone jinx day. seamus was ringing ya tho. bad buzz :mad: losing yr phone is shit, it's only ever happened to me once but i was gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back