It's ten years since.... (2 Viewers)

None of them could hold a torch to Gay Dad or Menswear

then The Seahorses re-wrote the rulebook....

9584981.jpg

Ten years since the release of 3 Colours Red's first album

here's hoping for a deluxe edition, with a second cd of stuff that didnt make it on.

i remember at the time KKKKKeeeerrraaannnggg had the lead singer in the top 100 rock nutters of all time cus he smoked a cigarette on stage AND swore at a roadie in a sound check

here's hoping for a deluxe edition, with a second cd of stuff that didnt make it on.

i remember at the time KKKKKeeeerrraaannnggg had the lead singer in the top 100 rock nutters of all time cus he smoked a cigarette on stage AND swore at a roadie in a sound check
Saw the last gig (the first time like). Was good.

Haha yeah I remember that. They had it over two issues. What a gyp. And of course Marilyn Manson was number 1, and Pete Steele somewhere in the top five. Because he pissed on some dishes.

Ten years since the release of 3 Colours Red's first album

c96546843c8.jpg

i remember waiting outside the shop before opening waiting to get it - still have it (can't listen to it though, it's just wrong)

Haha yeah I remember that. They had it over two issues. What a gyp. And of course Marilyn Manson was number 1, and Pete Steele somewhere in the top five. Because he pissed on some dishes.

can't believe i used to read that filth
:rolleyes:
- leigh

Ha, reminds me, cradle of filth live review from greece or somewhere in kerrang circa 97 or so - "Highlight: Dani to the crowd, in full death metal screech: "So was anyone watching the football this evening?"

i remember waiting outside the shop before opening waiting to get it - still have it (can't listen to it though, it's just wrong)

I listened to it there the other day, most of the songs still hold up. Never bothered to get any of their other albums though.
They were the best of the Wildhearts rip offs

Ha, reminds me, cradle of filth live review from greece or somewhere in kerrang circa 97 or so - "Highlight: Dani to the crowd, in full death metal screech: "So was anyone watching the football this evening?"

Haha Kerrang was so fucking hilarious/stupid back in the day. The way they used to worship bands who clearly absolutely awful because they were either British or "outrageous" was totally bizarre. I wonder what it's like nowadays.

Haha Kerrang was so fucking hilarious/stupid back in the day. The way they used to worship bands who clearly absolutely awful because they were either British or "outrageous" was totally bizarre. I wonder what it's like nowadays.
Or norweigan. The writers were all so obviously a bunch of spotty nerds too. I remember one interview with some black metal dude after he got out of prison for murder where the interviewer terminated the interview when the dude wouldn't say he regretted killing yer man. "That's despicable, you ended another person's life and you won't say you regret it?". Dude, it's black metal!

groop dogdrill, cecil ha ha ha.kerrrang was brilliant back then.
marilyn manson was number one cus he called himself "the god of f8ck".
while the count was a mere 9th for murdering someone.

RSJ - that might have been Fenriz who refused to say he had NO REMORSE for killing the person (did ya like that alan? see what i did there?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back