It's ten years since.... (2 Viewers)

Ten years ago they were pretty popular across all ages groups, as i remember it. They hardly played to 250,000 17 year old boys that time in scotland?

I am with Brian Conniffe on this one. Oasis were, and still are, shit. There was a time when I thought I hated music because I hated most of what was being played on the radio (and the majority of the stuff that my friends were listening to - all those horrible boybands, shudder).. I just don't listen to the radio now... much better.

And so, sally can wait
She knows its too late as were walking on by

anger

22778680.jpg

definately maybe was and still is a class album.

everything theyve done since then is pure crap.

I could never understand how supergrass ended up playing arenas. Couple good singles here and there but never really anything outstanding. Except for Caught By The Fuzz.

I could never understand how supergrass ended up playing arenas. Couple good singles here and there but never really anything outstanding. Except for Caught By The Fuzz.

and In it for the Money. All of it.

Those two monkeys were fucking rampant egotists, and still are, despite the fact that they ran dry about 10 years ago and now cruise along on the mickey-drips from the 'mad-for-it' culture that no-one gives a fuck about anymore.

Noel is the most fucking bullshit overrated songwriter ever too.
Blur had more musical talent in their pereniums than them cunts.

I can't believe i just referenced Blur VS Oasis. Nice one Yurn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back