it's only 10.53am (1 Viewer)

i work from home, so i've got the home boner right now.
ah, think i'll make some niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice coffee.

then, perhaps, skive off.

I am eating a sausage sandwich, which I am sure I will regret later. It is going to be a slow day in work, Fridays always are, so Thumped had better be interesting today people!

;)

It's just gone lunchtime in my part of the world, but I just can't be arsed.

I'm sitting at my desk, I can clearly see that it's 1:07pm, everyone else has left, but getting to the food would actually involve standing up, leaving the room, walking down the street, finding a table, ordering the grub etc.

This realisation that I can't actually move is a new low...

All I've done so far today is sat in a meeting. And nodded a bit too much.

I'm painting my living room and I want to stop. Then again, I'm a big lazy poo. What's your excuse?

I'm knackered. From a week of lying about on the couch saying 'I'm knackered'.

Life, she is so unfair. It's not like I've even had any FUN in the past few days. Puh.

I had half a baguette with three sausages earlier. My Friday morning treat.
Mmmm.

how's your diet going? Mine, she is going...er...v badly. Despite not eating very much, being constantly starving and and going to the gym 4 times a week, I am still as fat as ever. Once more, life deals me the shit hand.

Actually it's 11.06. That said, they gave me two lads to "help out" at work, so i've given them both enough to make it look like i'm working.

Today will mostly be spent planning my round the world drive in 2008. Galway to Galway via USA, Australia, China, Russia and Europe. It'll never happen but it's a nice way to pass the day.

how's your diet going? Mine, she is going...er...v badly. Despite not eating very much, being constantly starving and and going to the gym 4 times a week, I am still as fat as ever. Once more, life deals me the shit hand.
Hot hint - went on a fruit and veg (with no complex carbs) diet two weeks ago (missus was put on it for her M.E. and i said i'd do it too for support and all that) and lost about a stone and a half already. Result!!

come on kristine, keep the pecker up. just picture the carrot at the end of the tunnel.

I'm knackered. From a week of lying about on the couch saying 'I'm knackered'.

Life, she is so unfair. It's not like I've even had any FUN in the past few days. Puh.
Wah wah wah. think of the poor starving black children.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back