its half 12 and im pissed (1 Viewer)

You know what... You've really pissed me off here..

"so you wont do it again

So its kind of like when you wipe a puppys nose in their piss because the pissed on the carpet?

I wont fucking learn my lesson that way, theres tonnes of stuff that should have turned me off drinking from over the years but you know what

I DONT FUCKING CARE. I D O N T F U C K I N G C A R E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM NOT GOING TO TURN AROUND AND GO SHAME SHAME ON ME, THERES NO POINT I KNOW WHAT IVE FUCKING DONE.

LEAVE THE FUCKING THREAD UP SO IF THATS WHAT YOU THINK WILL FIX ME OF MY DRUNK STUPIDNESS WHEN I GET ACCESS TO A COMPUTER.

And I dont like using this again...
BUT GO FUCKING RIDE GERRY RYAN.

Ah, roisin, its only the internet. Im glad we didnt have it when I was a teenager. Fist fights with my friends when drunk was the height of our mayhem. Simpler times
kevin_teenager_270.jpg

And to continue that other thread wasnt deleted either!!!

Ive got school in the morning so im going to bed but I hope you dont smash your face when you eventually fall of your high horse.

thats your 3rd reply to a post from someone you don't even know making a joke because you posted embarassing things on the internet while drunk.
i couldn't care less if this thread stays or goes.

2nd ouch lost a bit of the ouchness so to speak.

and for u others my playboy joke was aimed at the hypocrisy of yas in relation to the 18 year old schoolgirl.

"Your about as fun as putting your hand on a moldy orange in the bottom of a school bag"

Thanks for that comment Roisin but its a bit uncalled for. I was only typing what was on my mind. This is a lesson I learned from you.....:mad:

i got hammed on saturday night, walked home at 2 from an unfamiliar neighbourhood (i think i walked, anyways...) and fell asleep on the couch seconds after queing up Reign In Blood on max volume. the better half was not impressed, especially when i asked her yesterday "were you listening to Slayer last night?".

all that to say youthful irresponsibility sometimes doesn't disappear with youthfulness. or something.

ANGEL OF DEATHHHH!

Last night, I nearly had my head kicked in while I was drunk in Athboy! Walked out for a smoke...
Derry Bloke: Where you from?
Me: Los Angeles

Derry 17 year old girl comes running up,

Derry 17 year old girl: I'm going to Austin Texas in 2 months
Me: Ah yeah, Austins a great town, great punk rock. You ever hear the Butthole Surfers?
Derry 17 year old girl: No, I hate rock music! Listen to this!

Derry girl gives me her iPod, with hard fucking dance music that I can't classify through lack of knowledge. I start Pop Locking, Robotic, Pogo and Break...then pull out my own signature move where I slowly collapse to the floor like I'm ODing.(tried it out at the porco dio 80's night and it works a charm, as well as being completely liberating). At this point, Derry bloke rips the the iBuds out of my ears and grabs the flat cap off my head..

Derry Bloke: WHAT ARE YOU SOME SORT OF FUCKING FAGGOT!!? HUH?? WHAT ARE YOU ON YOU PRICK!!!??
Me: Ketamine and Adreanachrome man!
Derry Bloke: Huh?
Me: Ketamine and Adreanachrome, man!

He gave me my cap back, and walked away.

Maybe I didn't get my head kicked in, but I'm pretty sure I did stop a fight from happening, between a Romanian and another much bigger Derry man.
None of it would of happened if I was sober. Good times. Be here now, Rosin! Don't get into any fights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back