its half 12 and im pissed (3 Viewers)

i live in clonroche hun,,, (thats some wexford town slang for you) but didnt i a;ready say im in love... and oli's going to ring michelle ND im going to talkt to her and m#be so happy/// cause its great//

gandi is going to be in enniscorthy and im going to be get the fck aWay from me you glupy mouthed batstered badtered. his reeal name is adam

i need a smoke.....

nawww awww sister

FUCK GANDHI MICHELLE FUCK HIM... I INFACT LOVE SOME ONE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE AND I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD.... I WANT T OTELL THE WORLD... FUCK GANDHI WHO I WAS MEANT I WAS MEANT TO MEET UP WITH TODAY

Gandhi: [Gandhi is doing stand-up comedy] ... And the black people are all like, "hey bitch!" and the Indian people, we do not call our women in such a way.

Yeah, when I was that age I used to get drunk, write marbles on some note paper, go to the post office, get some stamps and post my ramblings to loads of people I didn't know.

Those were the days

Meant knacker drinking/getting locked in the afternoon before drinking got all boring.

yeah........remember nostalgia?
great

joanne1.jpg

"Yeah I remember nostalgia shows, they interviewed saps about fads and programmes from years before. They usually had a couple of shite comedians on too"

k12.jpg

"They attracted some derision at the time, but in retrospect they were quite culturaly significant...."

wayne.jpg

"huh huh, arse, mmm great"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back