its half 12 and im pissed (3 Viewers)

time to get this deleted then so.

Pete delete this thread.
how will you learn your lesson then?
did you not post something like this before?or was that michelle?
anyway,if it doesnt stay here you'll think you can do it again and someone else will clear it up for you,nobody wants that

What the fuck do you want me to say, that im a fucking arsehole when im drunk because thats something I already know and have been told many many times. And i probaly wont learn my lesson either so ive just stopped fucking caring about the shit I do on the internet when im drunk that will probaly never fucking get back to me in the real world anyway.

So yeah two threads two fucking threads its not like im posting them every fucking weekend or anything.

Sher jesus i was only saying what I was thinking at the time. No harm in that as long as it doesnt offend anyone, who cares if people think im a sap anyway, i know enough people who dont think i am.

anyway,if it doesnt stay here you'll think you can do it again and someone else will clear it up for you,nobody wants that

No need to talk to her like that, she just stayed up drinking on a saturday night. Big fucking deal.

Pete please delete this thread, thank you.

You know when I seen that you had posted in here I thought to myself, aww jesus whats he going to say to me...

What the fuck do you want me to say, that im a fucking arsehole when im drunk because thats something I already know and have been told many many times.

now normally I'd be the first to disagree with you but I don't see anything about this thread that makes you an arsehole.

You know what... You've really pissed me off here..

"so you wont do it again

So its kind of like when you wipe a puppys nose in their piss because the pissed on the carpet?

I wont fucking learn my lesson that way, theres tonnes of stuff that should have turned me off drinking from over the years but you know what

I DONT FUCKING CARE. I D O N T F U C K I N G C A R E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM NOT GOING TO TURN AROUND AND GO SHAME SHAME ON ME, THERES NO POINT I KNOW WHAT IVE FUCKING DONE.

LEAVE THE FUCKING THREAD UP SO IF THATS WHAT YOU THINK WILL FIX ME OF MY DRUNK STUPIDNESS WHEN I GET ACCESS TO A COMPUTER.

And I dont like using this again...
BUT GO FUCKING RIDE GERRY RYAN.

101_there-there-fry_0800.jpg

It's grand, sure I write loads of shite on here when I'm locked.

You know what... You've really pissed me off here..

"so you wont do it again

So its kind of like when you wipe a puppys nose in their piss because the pissed on the carpet?

proportion of people saying that to the proportion of people saying you're deadly/wish I was 18 or was like that when I was 18.

i generally don't post on thumped drunk unless im drinkin with users and am in WAAAAAYLESGODRUNXPOSTONTHUMED mood...

love ya rois. and gerry ryan.

And to continue that other thread wasnt deleted either!!!

Ive got school in the morning so im going to bed but I hope you dont smash your face when you eventually fall of your high horse.

thing is EVERYONE feels stupid after talking shit when they were drunk

most people dont do it on a public forum, granted

but , its no big deal, it was funny, forget about it

for those that receive roisin's bulletins on myspace, she's sent out a real beauty aimed at (im guessing) that post made by rotten tropics earlier.

from what i can remember it's all in caps lock too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back