iTouch (2 Viewers)

yo g

do you have some sort of word processor on your touch now?

if so, I'm sold

at the minute I've got notepad.but ttextedit you can get. Gonna look for that tonight.don't know if u can transfer stuff to yer mac directly but I'll check that later.keyboard is stillfiddly. This took about 5 minutes to type!

tis. but the buttons are tiny...and I have small fingers and its diddly..its not made for bass players!its still very surreal to be sitting outside my friends gaff posting on thumped. the future is upon us. im scared.

rockin'

if only that read Final Draft 7 files
Jaysus, is there even a FD for iTouch?

Is it possible to download compatible files from the web to the itouch such as mp3's, video files etc?

Is it possible to download compatible files from the web to the itouch such as mp3's, video files etc?
well it has itunes built into it so through itunes if you can download music/vids but for itunes prices...
im sure theres something that lets you download media files. i have a sendspace app which lets me download stuff. just not too sure how to use it.

other app i just got lets me email any file on my ipod(mp3, video, pic) to any email address.
innnteresting.

So how does the hacking work?

I'm tempted to get one of these next week to replace my 4gb zen i lost recently.

So how does the hacking work?

I'm tempted to get one of these next week to replace my 4gb zen i lost recently.
ehhh. its kinda complicated but insanely easy at the same time. once you jailbreak it its a piece of piss.
dont know if it differs on a p.c but this is how you do it...
link to the jailbreak software from a site such as ijailbreak.com..
you download the software which hacks it for you and follow the on screen instructions(you have to restart it a few times)..
then that puts the iphone apps on it(maps etc) and also an app called installer...
so to install other 3rd party apps you make sure yer connected to the net on yer ipod and open this up and install another installer..
then you have a huge list of apps under categories like games, health, resources etc.
this is updated daily. you basically go through this and pick what ones you want.
you can uninstall any of them at any stage.

oh i recommend getting the iwoman app so you can watch over your menstrual cycle.

OH and another way of getting stuff on is by using an FTP program to connect to the ipod. this is how you put NES games on and stuff.

theres tonnes of tutorials by stupid genius american snotty kids on youtube.

Anyone know who is selling this for the cheapest in Ireland? Looking like it might be cheaper to buy it on Amazon and get it delivered to the folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back