Italian anti-fascist compilation (1 Viewer)

AnarchoBob

Alreet, i have been contacted by a guy i know in Italy that just started up a distro, label and 'zine.
Basically he is planning to make an anti-fascist compilation on tape to sell together with an A5 format 'zine. He was wondering if there is any Irish band that would be interested in collaborating to the compilation.

For more info, getting in contact with the guy or anything else, the e-mail is:
[email protected]

And when ye e-mail (if ye do), just say Bob give ye the address and he will know what is going on.

It's surprisingly obvious in fact! A compilation of bands or musicians who agree that fascism is bad, usually the money raised from such "compilations" is used for various "anti-fascist" "actions".

See, I'm confused now. I would have thought "It's surprisingly obvious in fact!" would have gone before Nooly's post, not the other way around.

What a world!

It's surprisingly obvious in fact! A compilation of bands or musicians who agree that fascism is bad, usually the money raised from such "compilations" is used for various "anti-fascist" "actions".

Ding ding ding correct answer!
And if i am not mistaken, the money that would be made by selling the tape would go in support of anti-fascist incercerated after the clashes with police during a counter-demonstration of anti-fascists in response to the demonstration of a neofascist party in Milan.

Only joshing you guys. I knew what it was all along. Ho, ho. What a lark!

Ah ...nothing brings back a wave of nostalgia like the words "benefit compilation" together with the word "tape". Adding "Hunt Sab" to that mix would be the cherry on the cake of taking me right back to my soap-spiking-hair-in-bathroom-of-parents-house days of 1996.

ah yeah....

if i was cool i would have put gelatin in my hair, like a real punk.
Not the ma's bar of Dove Sensitive.

There's no look that can compare with the culchie-getting-it-a-bit-wrong punk look. Its a classic.

Adding "Hunt Sab" to that mix would be the cherry on the cake of taking me right back to my soap-spiking-hair-in-bathroom-of-parents-house days of 1996.

ah yeah....

Would it be the same if i said the guy that is working on it is a veggie?
Not exactly the same but close enough, innit?

Would it be the same if i said the guy that is working on it is a veggie?
Not exactly the same but close enough, innit?

What do you mean he's a veggie?

hawking-cyborg.jpg

Only joshing you guys. I knew what it was all along. Ho, ho. What a lark!

Ah ...nothing brings back a wave of nostalgia like the words "benefit compilation" together with the word "tape". Adding "Hunt Sab" to that mix would be the cherry on the cake of taking me right back to my soap-spiking-hair-in-bathroom-of-parents-house days of 1996.

ah yeah....

Come on now. You cannot spike hair with Dove soap, only imperial leather works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back