Is there anything worse than Muse? (1 Viewer)

muse are not a very good or particularly interesting band. but every rubbish band in christendom bows to the alter of abominable shite built by this useless, misreable, hatefull, talentless CUNT.

pete-doherty-01.jpg

his first album (before the drugs) has got it's moo-ments

I think Muse are alright, I wouldn't buy the albums or anything, but I'm always up for hearing what sort mental rock opera craziness they'll come with next... and it's generally fairly entertaing, one of the few bands who've actually "developed" over a few records recently, rather then just do a Keane/Sow Patrol/The Editors and try and becoem U2/Coldplay

It's easy to rip the piss but any band who realise a six minute space rock opera track as a single with a 'sci-fi western goes ninja' music video (featuring a cylon from battle star gallatica in it for, no other reason that I can see then it looks cool) are alright by me!

Save your bile for the Pigeon Detectives or The View or some other sub-scally-strokes shitehawks...

I think Muse are alright, I wouldn't buy the albums or anything, but I'm always up for hearing what sort mental rock opera craziness they'll come with next... and it's generally fairly entertaing, one of the few bands who've actually "developed" over a few records recently, rather then just do a Keane/Sow Patrol/The Editors and try and becoem U2/Coldplay

It's easy to rip the piss but any band who realise a six minute space rock opera track as a single with a 'sci-fi western goes ninja' music video (featuring a cylon from battle star gallatica in it for, no other reason that I can see then it looks cool) are alright by me!

Save your bile for the Pigeon Detectives or The View or some other sub-scally-strokes shitehawks...
yeah this my feeling as well...theyre the closest thing we have to balls out rock opera at the minute. mind you theyre pussies all the same. but youre dead right. knights of cydonia is good fun.
what really bugs me about muse is their constant need to change style. and their constant need to rip off well known classical stuff.

I was about to make a pun about driving around in limousins but the thought of people reading it left me belgian blue in the face!

Ah now, a beefy pun will always cure your belgian blues. Be a loin of puns, not a mouse, and do not cow to pressure. Do not Chuck in the towel. When there's a pun shaped hole, it's up to you to fillet.

When Snow Patrol come on, I go to myself 'Cow patrol more like' and then collapse into gigles.

i call them Bland Patrol.

Ian Brown maybe?
actually Ian Brown deffo.

there are worse things.

Muse? not a fan although was really impressed with them live a few years ago at a festival. were really great. now, kasabian are a piece of shit

Liked Dead Star. Seen 'em live on telly once around that time and they were well above par. Don't like any of the spacey stuff because it bores me. That is all.

This thread has Foot and Mouth. It will have to be destroyed. Anyone who has been in contact with this thread can not give blood and should report to the Dept. of Agriculture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back