Is there anything exciting on in Dublin tonight? (1 Viewer)

Homemade pizza is where its at I'm telling yis....Some satifaction to be had making yer own.

Only thing is,you have to make the dough BEFORE you get wasted....but by the time it rises and that you'll be well munchied up so its a win win!

I fully support the home made pizza buzz.

Best pizza is Bistrot Bianconi, pity there's only one place in Dublin though.

sounds like it! Get making these bad boys at home!!
http://www.advertiser.ie/galway/article/9836
Pizza prize for Bistro Bianconi

A team from Galway-based pizza company Bistro Bianconi has scooped a coveted award for best non-traditional pizza at the World Pizza Games in Las Vegas.
Michael Harnesse of Bistro Bianconi, Westside, and Fran Carroll of Bistro Bianconi, Ranelagh, were named Open Region champions for their black pudding and whiskey creation which beat competition from around the world, including pizza powerhouse Italy, France, Canada, Poland, Indonesia, and Australia. The pair also secured third prize in the same category with the popular Michaelangelo.
The Bistro Bianconi team stole the show with an Irish inspired pizza consisting of Jameson whiskey dough, smoked Irish bacon, Cashel blue cheese, Clonakilty black pudding, and Jameson infused apple. The Michaelangelo pizza consists of caramelised red onion, goat’s cheese, basil pesto, and Krainer pepperoni, and topped with parmesan cheese.
Overall Bistro Bianconi finished with the fifth highest score for the Jameson and black and 12th with the Michaelangelo, propelling them into the top 10 per cent in the world.

My lady used to work there and so did my two house mates so I got it free three nights a week for two years. Good times. It's been on the slide of late but that could be because I have to pay for it. The fruiti de mare (fish pizza) is superb,

I know I wouldn't thought so either but it is.

I love fish though.

went for the old reliable - a dominos double decadence with extra cheese, pineapple, sweetcorn & jalapenos. just finishing off the last of it now. yum.

anyone tried Extreme Pizza in Rathmines? i just got a leaflet handed n the door which has a star at the top saying "Voted Best Pizza", doesnt say who voted them this though.

Anyone being to Hell on Camden Street? and i'm not talking about flannerys hoho

went for the old reliable - a dominos double decadence with extra cheese, pineapple, sweetcorn & jalapenos. just finishing off the last of it now. yum.

No ham?

For shame.Woulda been a rocking pizza if you went the full Hawaiian:).

pineapples were never meant for pizza's

turns out the most exciting thing to do in dublin is talk about pizza

Pineapple and jalepenos are mega tasty together.

The only thing that should never be on a pizza is onion.

I watched a VHS of Kid Creole live in 1983 and then went to bed.

Now i'm wasting time on thumped when I should be working. nice day out here, i'd go do something outside if i didn't have loads of work to get through

did do anyone actually do anything last night other than sit around eating pizza?
I went out for dinner with a neighbor that kept getting mixed up with the words hobo and homo. She uses them a lot.

bustedtees.647620e1fa6577d71e0bbe0c639e5eb5.gif

Ah here,who minus oned the Kid?

Thats bang out of order.Pizza IS the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back