Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (3 Viewers)

Well considering the form Baines has been in you can expect to pay a fucking fortune for him. Actually combined Baines, Rodwell, Fellani, Jags and Arteta are probably worth more than the club.

Football is Fucked isn't it ?

Everton are notoriously hard to buy off or very good at extracting maximum value for their players depending on how you look at it. Given our stingyness we might not fork out for him.

You cleaned up on that helmet head Lescott at least.

He played well (ish) towards the end of last season. But yeah we bought well with the cash too. It's hard to see who we could bring in in the event of Baines leaving. I mean I'm not expecting to start next season with Fellani, Rodwell and Arteta all still there, but we have cover for losing one or two of them. Baines on the other hand is pretty much irreplaceable at the moment as he's easilly the best and most consistant left back in England. If we lose Jags it's the same deal really. I fucking hate transfer windows.

Played well in fairness. Can't complain about the result.

For us.

Worst performance I've seen since this time last year. Toothless up front slow in midfield, woeful performances from supposedly big names. Arteta was woeful, Timmy C and Heitinga worked hard but both looked like beating the head off the absolutely shite Beckford. Fellani still isn't fit Barkley was the only one who looked like a player and he's 17 fucking years old. Every defense in the premiership will know exactly how to play Baines this year, two men on him bring him inside. QPR defended well 11 men behind the ball for the last 25minutes while we played all the football, but by football it was either hoof it and chase or Ossie and Barkley playing little passes in front of a really well marshalled defence. No penetration at all. Saha at least looked like he was going get in the box at every oppertuinity. awful awful performance we should fine every single player a weeks wages and get the fucking bank of our backs.

I wouldn't get too excited though Bowles we don't even start playing til October so the reverse will be a better barometer of where you are in terms of the premiership. Still have a pint on me and Jermaine Fucking Beckford tonight.

The biggest suprise of the day is that for the first time ever Big Dave Agyemang wasn't the worst striker on the pitch. You lot should have bitten Svens arm off when he offered you money for Beckford last week.

Seeing as Everton are always slow starters and are in a bit of a state at the moment I was amazed to see Paddy Power offering 13/2 for QPR to win today. Winning 75 quid made the result even better.

I can only be nice once but since you brought it up.

We're not in a state any different from any other year.

Owned by lads who love the club and broke.

Can you say the same ?

yeah, thought not.

NOW Fuck off down the Man City/Chelski gloating path you cock sucking ruining football cunt.

Is that plain enough ?

What?

I wasn't even gloating you utter bellend. You have been in the news this week for 'that' recording of your Chairman. It has laid bare the real problems your club have, and I can fully sympathise what with our recent ownership problems. From what I have read 'that' recording has split the fan base in two in the run up to the game. I was merely pointing out that the odds given were very generous given the couple of points I noted.

But anyway, carry on with your outraged abusive online schtick. It's really entertaining. No really.

Ha I don't even remember posting that. I was pissed. Sorry. Think I took it up the wrong way.

Yeah I know how much shit QPR has been through. Still the week we've had i need a little ranting time.

I really don't know where I stand on all of this if the situation is as bad as it seems we could be heading for a situation where we have to sell off our assets and Baines, Jags, Fellani and Rodwell sales could, in theory, get the club out of debt. which could mean we could fully adopt a very German approach to our finances and hope that the governing bodies find a way of levelling the playing field so we (and everyone else) could compete again.

Realistically our cover for those players would be teenagers. You can't see Moyse staying around if after all his hard work he finds himself back at square one. I am in two minds though. If we had to sell up and got relegated I'd still support the club, it would be hard but needs must and I could understand that. I don't know if I could get behind a billionaire owner though, They are ruining football after all. plus knowing our luck we'd get bought the same week that the FA finally decided to do something. That is the kind of luck we have after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back