Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (3 Viewers)

It looks like Chelsea and Man Utd will be battling it out for Jack Rodwell and Everton are looking for 20m quid for him. I have to admit I haven't seen a lot of him play, is he worth all that? It's a helluva lot of cash for a holding midfielder let alone an 18 year old one.

He's one for the future alright, good tackler, calm on the ball, a very mature performer. Probably been our best player so far this year (which isn't saying much), I think the asking price is an attempt to hang on to him as without him we have no fit holding midfielder. Phil Neville (who is not as good as him in that role (which may be saying much) won't be fully fit til early next year. He probably isn't worth 20mil but in these days markets who knows. He should be one for our future though I hate being a selling club.

Having said that Fergie could turn him into the next Roy Keane so for him it could be a great move.

Congrats to The Toffees for getting Chelski to drop their 1st points at home when nobody gave them a chance.

Chelsea gave them the chance.

Yup. But.
That's a little unfair on us though. We played very well all things considered
The way they defended set pieces we should have won 6-3. We did our thing kept it tight, our makeshift defence/midfield was better than usual and 4-4-2 paid it's dividends. They're as bad as Liverpool from set pieces.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|:):):):):):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's about fucking time.

01_terry_280x390_491959a.jpg

Why don't you go fuck yourself this time Terry You Fucking CUNT.

Yup. 4 from set pieces. They were great at defending set pieces under Mourhino especially Drogba but they've lost it recently.

did i hear correctly that 16 of the 22 goals chelsea have conceeded have come from set pieces?
maybe they should ask rafa about zonal wha?

Jesus christ I can't wait to see the back of this season. Fellani out til next year and Cahill crocked himself too. Pienaar suspended So once again it's Man United versus half our midfield. Fuck sake we need to start feeding our lads horse placenta for every fucking meal.

wont matter. King Ginger bitter will be handing over the 3 points to Sour Cant once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back