is the Relapse DVD in the record store? (1 Viewer)

Emmett said:
is there any copies of it there?

been waiting ages to get this.

whose on it other than DEP, pig destroyer, neurosis, cephalic carnage and TITD?
No.Although I work in the record Store and I have it.Ha.

I got mine in Spindizzy and that's the only place I've seen it.Either I got the last one or they only had one.

DEP=Singer needs to get over his Patton fixation and do his own thing
PIG DESTRYER= Excellent.The version of "Starbelly" is worth whatever you have to pay for the DVD
TITD=Would be amazing if they were actually in tune.Still pretty good though.
NEUROSIS= nothing special really, nowhere near as powerful as actually being in the same room as them.Dissapointing choice of songs too I think.
CC= crap.but I don't like them anyway.

HIGH ON FIRE and MASTODON's stuff is amazing.Matt Pike is classic , completely wasted - "This blood's called Song From Zion" indeed..It's generally a pretty good package, and I'd imagine if you're a Relapse obsessed tech metal gimp, you'll love it even more.

We MIGHT be able to get some in the shop.Get back to me next week.

save makeing another thread,is their any chance of seeing the 31G dvd about any time soon?

wound said:
save makeing another thread,is their any chance of seeing the 31G dvd about any time soon?
I don't know about any 31g dvd?What's the story with it?I'd imagine if there is one we'll be getting it.

As for BURNT BY THE SUN and THE END..Neither band are my cup of tea so I took little notice of them.BBTS as far as I remember are okay...THE END suck.I really don't get the hype about them.Their songs on the DVD are tightly played but they just sound like a faster Coalesce

needtokill said:
I don't know about any 31g dvd?What's the story with it?I'd imagine if there is one we'll be getting it.

As for BURNT BY THE SUN and THE END..Neither band are my cup of tea so I took little notice of them.BBTS as far as I remember are okay...THE END suck.I really don't get the hype about them.Their songs on the DVD are tightly played but they just sound like a faster Coalesce

from 31G website:
“This is Circumstantial Evidence” DVD featuring: Moving Units, Jenny Piccolo, Get Hustle, Cattle Decapitation, Swing Kids, Love Life, Orthrelm, The Locust, The Blood Brothers (Three One G #37)

sounds excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back