Is it very rude to keep the window on a bus open to the annoyance of fellow passengers if closing it will be to my annoyance? (1 Viewer)

I knew that story about the lad being pushed under the bus but missed that it was the same guy. Mad.

Also, Bernie and I had the same stomping ground. I wonder if we know each other? I guess we'll never know.
Quite possibly. How old are you? We mainly used to knacker drink in Marsham Court in Kilmacud in the mid to late 90s. Kids would come from Sandyford, Stillorgan, Dundrum, Foxrock, Ballinteer. There'd be tonnes of people there on a Friday night.

Quite possibly. How old are you? We mainly used to knacker drink in Marsham Court in Kilmacud in the mid to late 90s. Kids would come from Sandyford, Stillorgan, Dundrum, Foxrock, Ballinteer. There'd be tonnes of people there on a Friday night.
my auntie lives in marsham court and i remember passing a bunch of bad older kids drinking on the green by her road one bonfire night
thanks for scarring my childish innocence, pricks

edit: actually mid-to-late 90s would be too late for that

I'm 30 but never went knacker drinking in Marsham court though I did have my first illicitly bought cider at a house party in Lakelands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back