Is it very rude to keep the window on a bus open to the annoyance of fellow passengers if closing it will be to my annoyance? (1 Viewer)

If the window was fully open i would have closed it a little bit the space they can by opened by is probarbly a foot long or more.
The other people will have been happy to be acknowledged.
I hate a stuffy bus myself.

Dublin Bus windows are binary systems - open or closed.

I was on the 44 years ago and a scanger was smoking at the back upstairs. A girl opened the window near the front of the bus opened the window to get some fresh air and he immediately got up, ran up to the top of the bus, slammed the window shut and grunted at her. This happened twice.

I was on the 44 years ago and a scanger was smoking at the back upstairs. A girl opened the window near the front of the bus opened the window to get some fresh air and he immediately got up, ran up to the top of the bus, slammed the window shut and grunted at her. This happened twice.

Wow.

I feel I should point out that this guy was known around Sandyford. He was deaf and a total cunt. When my friend's grandad died, the family were all at the church (quite literally across the road) and he tried to break into the house as he knew they'd be at the funeral.

On the bus that time, he had a bag with new runners in it that didn't fit him when he tried them on and he walked up and down the bus. I sincerely doubt he had a receipt for them...

You gotta admire his dedication being a cunt.

I was on the 75 once and a black woman asked a couple at the back if they would please stop smoking on the bus. Cue a vicious tirade of the most racist bile imaginable. One thing I don’t miss about Ireland.

I feel I should point out that this guy was known around Sandyford. He was deaf and a total cunt. When my friend's grandad died, the family were all at the church (quite literally across the road) and he tried to break into the house as he knew they'd be at the funeral.

On the bus that time, he had a bag with new runners in it that didn't fit him when he tried them on and he walked up and down the bus. I sincerely doubt he had a receipt for them...
I think I know who you're talking about. If it's the guy I'm thinking of he's in jail now for pushing someone under a bus!

Last time i was on a Dublin bus the guy siting beside me starts noding of. He would keep leaning forward with head noding down bit by bit untill he woke himself up. Then he figured out to lean to the left ie on top of me.

It's car, bike or luas for me these days. Used the bus a few weeks ago for the first time in years and I didn't know how to use my leap card on it. Luckily bus drivers haven't changed at all and he was really really really really helpful.

Not really.

It's car, bike or luas for me these days. Used the bus a few weeks ago for the first time in years and I didn't know how to use my leap card on it. Luckily bus drivers haven't changed at all and he was really really really really helpful.

Not really.
my age. he used to harass and terrify me and my friends all the time back in the day.

I'm from Leopardstown. We used to hang around Sandyford and Stillorgan back in the day.

I do but not sure I want to say it on here. I'm sure it's easily google-able.

I googled 'Dublin Deaf Criminal' and this was my first result

Mumblin Deaf Ro

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back