is everyone depressed? (1 Viewer)

i don't believe this. when this was being planned, i checked the ryanair site and they didn't fly to edinburgh... is this a recent thing? i'm quite disappointed now, thanks for ruining my day... another factor is that dave is now back in acting college and he said he can't do 'foreign' gigs again until next summer and only the very odd 'non-foreign' one... so that's really why we didn't go over. they'll be back here soon enough anyways, within a year i think and they're going to play all over the shop... the 'uk tour' was lots of fun, a big thing for me was playing in leeds and we played in a coctail bar during happy hour ... so much fun. london rocked too, we played with guapo who rock x 1,000,000. pete, call me what you want, but call me lazy.

i have to 'get' you for so many other reasons i have written down in this here book, this is minor, believe me. and as for rubbing salt in the wound with this 'hyper link', man, you're such a prick.

but ... it was the college thing that really stopped us. if it hadn't been for that, i think i might have found out about the ryanair thing ... maybe. if i wasn't mad ouravit or something... jeeeezzzzz!

i adore fridays. i wish i didn't though but sure, aren't we all masters of of our own destinies? i'm off to train for ben linen...

hag (04 Oct, 2001 05:19 p.m.):
i adore fridays. i wish i didn't though but sure, aren't we all masters of of our own destinies? i'm off to train for ben linen...

I've sold out, so I'm no longer a master of my destiny. So roll on mid-life spread, thinning hair and dancing drunkenly like an eejit in your suit to Abba in the Trinity Arch hotel with a couple of girls from accounts who are far younger than you but you still fancy.

Still, there's always Tuesday nights in Club 3-0 in NightOwls Ranelagh....

Or telling everybody how you were in the thick of it when Ska first happened and then demanding that the DJ plays Madness, tying your tie around your head and skanking like a tit until the wife phones wondering where the hell you are and you all disappointed because you were convinced that the classy bird from management was turned on by your terrible skanking.

Crisis? What crisis......

PS If anyone would like to be turned on by my terrible skanking drop me an email.

oh, you won't like them when they're mad. they'll flame you to pieces. they'll planebomb your pentagon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back