is everyone depressed? (1 Viewer)

so that's a resounding 'yes' then. winter's coming, no more lunch by the pool, but we still have booze! c'mon everybody, de-doo, de-doo...
so, peepee says warlords of pez are 'pretty terrible'. anyone got anything else to add to that?

pete (04 Oct, 2001 03:58 p.m.):
hag

what's the story with damo frost and the banana splits this weekend?

emmm .... we're all going our for dinner and i guess we can have them for afters? sorry pete, you've got me on this one. bravo, more of the same!!!

Pantone247 (04 Oct, 2001 03:59 p.m.):
I don't know Hag your pretty brimming over with shit yerself

yes, you're right, you don't know and try to remember that you thick fuckin' asshole.

hag (04 Oct, 2001 04:01 p.m.):
pete (04 Oct, 2001 03:58 p.m.):
hag

what's the story with damo frost and the banana splits this weekend?

emmm .... we're all going our for dinner and i guess we can have them for afters? sorry pete, you've got me on this one. bravo, more of the same!!!

um

have i got the wrong end of the stick

i mean

how could that be

it's not like your press releases are full of impenetrable guff about the formation of da(e)mien frost with two lines about what is actually happening buried somewhere therein. oh no. not at all.

but i thought you were "playing" some "gigs" with melt banana

in scotland

oh, the 'press release'...
that fell through since we have no money to pay for flights, completely broke after cds and 7"s and uk tour etc... you should never pay any attention to anything remotely related to me anyways, i thought you would have known that by now petesers...

no money for flights?

you do realise that ryanair were flogging flights to glasgow for 37p each way for this weekend, don't you?

that was the other hag, the nice one, the one who had a decent upbringing and kind parent and supportive friends like vinny. i'm the 'bad' hag, i had none of these things...

pete (04 Oct, 2001 04:09 p.m.):
no money for flights?
you do realise that ryanair were flogging flights to glasgow for 37p each way for this weekend, don't you?
we were supposed to be playing with them in edinburgh, not glasgee. only really really shit bands fly over to glasgow from dublin to play gigs, i mean really really shit bands. ryanair doesn't fly to edinburgh.

ah yes

I forgot how edinburgh is a walled city on an island in the middle of a lake of fire with fire monsters in it that destroy all roads and trains and planes that try to get to edinburgh, which as we all know is a million miles from glasgow.

yes

lazy git

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back