Irish Scene Report (1 Viewer)

closed groove

Website
distrotable.com
I was wondering if anyone would be interested on wrting/collectivelywriting a scene report for Ireland I have been ask by people from Sweden and Poland before could I write one and today got an e-mail from Belarus asking for one. I really dont feel I would be able to write a proper one as I feel Dublin plays to much of a large part and I dont know half of the stuff happening there, I would say I am not the only one who has been asked to write a scene report and felt they couldnt so it would be no harm to have a general Irish Scene report that can be updated every now and again or something for zines and stuff it will also give people in other countries an idea of some of the great bands from Ireland and lots more

This is what the guy from Belarus was looking for:
"Write about groups, zines, distros and about a life of punx in your city and in general, about atmosphere of your city."

Anybody/bodies up to doing this???

Just tell them about the ones you like.

I tried to do a scene report years ago and got only minimal input from bands. Ireland is very active these days though, and it would be cool to see one in MRR or something.

I've given this some thought.I'll try write something too.

When you have Les Plasticines records, you don't need any others!!

On topic, I gave a scene report a go once and found it was surprisingly difficult. Don't mean to scare ya or anything.

That would be cool if you could both Tom and Gary could do one it would give two different perspectives of the Irish scene. It would be great to have a few people do their own ones and then someone edit it into one great big scene report.

On topic, I gave a scene report a go once and found it was surprisingly difficult. Don't mean to scare ya or anything.
Ya its a lot easier said then done and when I tried to write one I felt it hard to be selective at times

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back