Irish rebels songs go politically correct.... (1 Viewer)

i read it on an email enws bullitan i get ill try and find you it on some of the websites.

Davey said:
As Ive said it was indeed a tragedy and God rest the victims and i sympathise with anyone who was injured or lost some one,

Hmm...I question that.

Davey said:
they were given instruction enough to know not to take the people to that spot.

They were given vague warnings and there was some confusion. At the end of the day though, the police did not plant the bomb.

Davey said:
how else can you explain this the british government had got fed up with them getting all the bad press and them looking the bad guys all the time.
Bullshit. The newly elected Labour government told the Unionists to get fucked the minute they got into power. I do not believe for a second that this was a consipracy to make themselves look good.

Davey said:
i accept that the blame does have to be rested alot on the men that did it
No you don't. If you did accept that you wouldn't be making excuses for them.

Davey said:
but if you go furthur back if the british forces hadn't come here in the very start none of this would of happened.
Do you actually know why British troops were sent into ulster in the 60's in the first place? It was to protect catholics.

This is from the dungannon republican sinn fein website

A Chara
After years off State murder, R.U.C backed death Squads ,collusion ,R.U.C assassinations off Republicans and innocent Catholics and the continuing intimidation harassment and security war being fought by the Crown Cops, the Provo’s are saying with a few cosmetic changes they will be ready to support this Paramilitary wing of the Orange Unionist Bigots.
Just this week Republicans in Armagh have been dragged out of their homes by this force, held and interrogated for days on end, one of the men was held for 8 months last year and the trumped up charges later dropped, he has never got his car back it was lifted for forensic examination when he was arrested but when the charges were dropped they simply never give it back to him ,his Solicitor has tried every thing to have it returned but to no avail and now after buying another car he was lifted on Wednesday, all his cloths and foot wear confiscated and his new car stolen by the R.U.C ,who raided his house wearing balaclavas arresting him locking his wife in the living room while they ransacked the house, as his 8 year old son lay in bed with the flu scarred out off his wits fearing for his life as these gun toting masked bandits wrecked the youngsters room.

I would like Gerry Kelly to go to these peoples home in Keady and tell them that they should support this Alien force .Could Kelly tell these people that with a few changes these Criminals would be acceptable, he would be chassed from the door .The P.S.N.I is nothing more than the R.U.C repackaged, it is nothing more than the continuation off the R.U.C and it is as hell-bent as ever on destroying Republicanism and maintaining the British state, this Force will never be acceptable to Irish Republicans and those who do accept it are not Republican but British lapdogs.
I call on Gerry Kelly to catch himself on, Irish men and Irish Women did not lay down their lives for people to use their name and their struggle to join our Patriot Deads most vile and hated Enemy.
My Reply to the Provo’s and their new chums the Continuity R.U.C is that while Ireland has Sons their will always be those who will not bend the knee to the Imperial Troops and their Murder Gang, but who will instead take up the Cause off the 32 County Irish Republic and shoulder Arms in its Defense it is a shame on the Provo’s for even THINKING OFF JOINING THE R.U.C !.

Do you actually know why British troops were sent into ulster in the 60's in the first place? It was to protect catholics.[/quote]

just like the protected the people on the streets of Derry during bloody sunday, just like they protected the people when the black and tans went into croke park and shot all round them, the same way as the protected the catholics when assisting the loyalist paramilitary's. Even when there was an honest copper trying to just be a police man they shot him which is what happened where i live because he was cracking onto the people robbing cushendall bank and its reported it was police officers. are these the same soldiers that stopped the burnign of bombay street. Ever notice when theres a riot the police and army always stand facing the ctholic/nationalist crowd this reached its peak at Holy Cross whent ehy stood with tehir sheilds at the small girls, and yes that did happen.

ah Davey man, that post gives no evidence that Spiritualtramp was asking for, I don't like Spiritualtramp but posting shite like that just gives him all the ammo he needs. It is just a badly worded rant with terrible spelling. There has been a lot of harrassment of Contos and Reals in Keady over the last while but it is all in relation to the murder of Martin Conlon once he was released from Portlaoise last year. There have also been a bunch of heads in Keady expelled from the Contos recently for drug dealing, so there is plently of criminality surrounding these folks and using Republicaism as a platform to hide behind is bullshit.

And Im not an animal off course i feel greivances for innocent people getting killed. Just becuase im republican doesn't deny me having a conscience

im not saying anyone is squeeky clean even you can admit there is abd elements in the provisional movement, Bart Fisher in Derry is a fine example. Ill admit that probably isn't the best quote ever but there has to be a certain degree of truth in it as ive read it on a few places. Any so called reputable news source wouldn't print it as there is no main stream media with dissident influence the same way as PSF have with the irish news.

Davey said:
Ever notice when theres a riot the police and army always stand facing the ctholic/nationalist crowd this reached its peak at Holy Cross whent ehy stood with tehir sheilds at the small girls, and yes that did happen.

What, does this include the loyalist rioting that has happened as well? :)

And the PSNI protected the children from Holy Cross when they were trying to get to school, if you can't even accept that you are a total bigot.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/1522368.stm

Problematic said:
ah Davey man, that post gives no evidence that Spiritualtramp was asking for, I don't like Spiritualtramp but posting shite like that just gives him all the ammo he needs.
It is her, not him. And I couldn't care less if you don't like me. ;)

1847-IrishFamine.jpg

I don't think i can even have a reasonable debate with someone that uses a picture as disturbing as that. You are a sick sick individual with nothing better to do than try and start up a row. UI was prepared to display my point of view with you in a civil manner but then you make a joke out of the famine. I think you have lost all possible credibility.

Dear lord. Do you not understand satire? It is a parody of what British propoganda would have been like had there been sky news at the time. I would have thought republicans would appreciate it.

Pot kettle black calling me sick, you're the one defending the sick cunts that plant bombs.

When did i once say that the bombing was a good thing when did i once say the men that planted the bomb are to blame. Ive just been trying to find out the true story if i find out that the message was totaly corupt then ill admit that the men that planted it were totally wrong and out of order. just because i like to research something and not just believe the first thing i hear im not going to just believe the first thing i hear im smarter than that. For fuck sakes the mainstream media are controled by the british government.

SATIRE'S MEANT TO BE FUNNY.

What you mean still pissed off. I wouldn't say pissed of at them but i definitely don't like people making jokes of it especially not in the way that picture does by sayingthe micks are thick. People died on mass, would any body find it funny if i put a picture of the holocaust up i very much doubt it. And yes this can be compared. Im not saying the british were as bad as the nazi were. But they could easily have done alot more to help out, if their gonna steal our country they might as well have helped us when we needed it and the church to for that matter.

sorry i never realised that said english people in general no im not really pissed of at english people as people just what they as a whole have done in my country

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back