irish breakfasts (1 Viewer)

just sayin...if you're watching your salt, sossies and rashers (and probably fake meat though less so) have a shitload, as do red sauce, mustard, and any processed food. and stock is pretty much a salt cube with other flavours in. a sprinkle from the salt shaker is probably the least harmful thing as salt goes

just sayin...if you're watching your salt, sossies and rashers (and probably fake meat though less so) have a shitload, as do red sauce, mustard, and any processed food. and stock is pretty much a salt cube with other flavours in. a sprinkle from the salt shaker is probably the least harmful thing as salt goes

oh yeah its all good.. id say most people ignore salt intake. i like to ignore it too sometimes.. like when i eat soya sauce! its good to be reminded/educated. this is gonna sound quite pretentious though.. at least half the stock i use is home made.. its wayy better, i fully recommend it.

Salt is vital, you can't live without it. Processed food is bad for you as is too much of anything.

jaysus...some people get drunk and party, i get drunk and lecture people on the internet about salt
wild nights

Brekkie a la silver_surfer, I would guess a pretty high salt content

DSC00384.jpg

Here, the wife and I are trying to live an American lifestyle, but in Finglas. i.e. we like to go out to breakfast pretty much every Saturday and/or Sunday, we want good coffee, a bit of variety on the menu, and the service has gotta be good because we've got two kids under the age of 3 that won't stand for any fuckin about.

Anybody got any suggestions? We are more than willing to travel a bit as well.

Currently on the roster are:

Eddie Rockets- nicest breakfast in Dublin, I kid you not.

Brams- Fairview. Nothing exciting, but dependable and quick.

House- Howth. Class brekkie, but bordering on quite dear and sometimes packed.

Odessa- Town. Nice brunch, but a bit uber cool and not terribly handy with buggies and the like.

I second the recommendation for Just off Francis, it's a bit tight for a buggy at the front of the restaurant, but if you could get a table down the back you might manage it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back