Ireland vs the As (1 Viewer)

Bit rich coming from a brit .....actually. Has he seen wales or scotland or stoke or sunderland or ...ahem everton or half the fucking premiership lately ? ..... Actually fuck you England, you can start looking down at us when your central midfielders play the ball forward to a fucking team mate at a major tournament you fucking cunts.

FUCKING C'MON THE LADS. SHIT JUST GOT REAL !!!!

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEE.

actually in fairness he's totally right but still

I've said it before and I'll say it again O Shea is not full back.

So who's it going to be in the play off ?

I've just been doing some maths, we've no chance of getting best runners up, and currently we're the second worst ranked side of the other second placed sides so we'd need some strange results going our way to get into the top seeds.

re: the guardian, COME ON BLACK MOUNTAIN!!!

Missed most of the Ireland game due to work, did manage to sneakily catch the first 20 minutes only which seems to have been very good timing.. Also walked into the pub full of Brits just in time to see Montenegro equalise. Glad that Doyle and McGeady were the ones who scored for us. Major headache for Trap with Ward out, I suppose we're looking at O'Shea moving across or somebody like O'Dea or Delaney filling in. I'm properly uneasy about the Armenia game now, they've scored eleven in their last 3 games and they'll be fired up like hell for this. I'm already visualising the horrible knife-edge scenario where it's level late on and we're defending deep against waves of frenzied attacks. Better take down my little flag in advance.

Looking at the way the other groups are going, if we do make the playoff and taking the UEFA seedings thing into account I make our most likely opponents to be Croatia, Turkey, Serbia and whichever one of the Sweden\Denmark\Portugal collective who doesn't get best 2nd place. Although Montenegro, Czechs, Bosnia, Belgium & Estonia are all ranked lower than us right now in the UEFA ranking coefficient (not in FIFA) so there's actually a decent chance we could end up in the top half of the draw if we beat Armenia. Tricky stuff, a lot still depending on the final round of games. Not that I'd fancy our chances all that much better against the Czechs, Belgium or Bosnia than say Serbia or Denmark.

O'Dea could do the left-back job grand I reckon. He's not much on going forward, but he's solid defensively and has played that position plenty of times before. Handy in the air too.
I would just like to say in advance of the Armenia game "THANK FUCK FOR THE HONEY MONSTER, DUNNE FOR PRESIDENT" in anticipation of him single-handedly getting us a draw.

I was thinking today, and realised how truly versatile John O'Shea really is. No matter what position you play him in, he always produces the same completely average level of football.

Robbie's definitely out

SDFK0.jpg

E4Z8F.jpg

Out in Gibney's singing Garth Brooks songs !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back