Into The Void Records / The Devils Den Tattoos, Dublin (1 Viewer)

Edit/ Was gonna ask what yer opening hours were but I just spotted them on the first page. I'll be in tomorrow for a look.

Press release::::::::::

Into The Void Records is a newly established community based record store encompassing a whole new dimension on alternative thinking, art and presentation in Dublin city. The venture was born of a collaborative effort between 5 Dublin based, independent heavy metal record labels (Invictus, Sentinel, Underground Movement, Sarlacc and Blind Men & Occult Forces) in conjunction with The Devil's Den tattoo studio. Never before has a venture of this style and ambition taken root in Ireland and it is our collective aim to reach out to aspiring artists in an effort to support independent, creative thinking.

In our basement room we are unveiling the first in what we hope to be a sequence of unique events. Paul McCarroll from Co. Down is displaying his art from Saturday February 26th in a exhibition titled Unhinged: Excoriation Room. Paul's art is in macabre, evocative, unsettling yet extremely compelling. Prints are also available for purchase during the installation.

As well as Paul's art being available to buy, we also have his book Animus Unhinged available for €18. Paul can be contacted directly at [email protected] as well.

For further information, please feel free to contact us at 01-4053502 or [email protected]

Into The Void has already been featured in the Sunday Times culture magazine on Sunday February 6th, on Tom Dunne's Newstalk programme on Friday February 11th and RTE's Arena Arts Show on Tuesday February 15th.

Unhinged.jpg

Managed to make it in here last week and have to say I love the place. Ye're doing a great job, and ye've a great selection of stuff.

If I was to make just one teeny tiny suggestion it would be this. I'd love it if there was more punk\hardcore stuff available along the lines of converge etc. and maybe some more stuff by bands like baroness, torche, kylesa etc. If ye had more stuff like that I'd probably never leave the place.

But again, great job, I'm glad there's something like this available in Dublin and have to say the place is really good value for money compared with tower etc.

I might have to venture that far, but as I'm in Offaly it's fucking annoying taking the Bus..

Oh this is my first post, so I'll introduce myself

I'm Lowry, 20 years old, singer/frontman/creator of a newly formed Rock Band called "Cross The Lion" situated in Maynooth. Due to my current living arrangements It's impossible to get anything done so I'm Job hunting and looking to move up there within the coming Months.
I also don't Drink, Smoke or abuse Drugs, there's better ways to have fun than to pollute yourself with that stuff, although most of my friends do and I did for a while I pass no remarks.

One of the boys got a Tattoo at Devils Den I think, I could be mistaken, he got the Blink 182 wasted face logo on his shin.

Made it in there on my holiday back in Dublin. New Primordial, new Slough Feg, new Blood Ceremony, Unholy Grave all snapped up. Nice one, ITV.

Get a sign down on the corner where Avalon House is though. I couldn't find youse for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back