Into The Void Records / The Devils Den Tattoos, Dublin (1 Viewer)

Cheers to everyone who dropped in on Friday for the oppening, again it's an ongoing project that needs to keep building so if anyone thinks there is anything that can be added to make it better please let us know, at the moment there is nearly every Metal style on the shelves (Black,Death,Doom,Heavy,Thrash etc) plus plenty from the Punk, Crust and Grind genre on both CD, Vinyl and t-shirt format. This is the first step, so next will be to take it up a notch, there will soon be a killer second hand CD, Vinyl and t-shirt section. So please drop in and have a look, and if you think anything can be added to, then please let us know

Was in yesterday, well impressed. Picked up the Brains album and Graves at Sea Documents of Grief picture disc. Good prices too.

hey ian, ive still got a good bit of stuff left over from reaction distro which i was given in the summer...ya be interested in it?
ya could flog it. maybe half money to shop half to some dog shelter or some thing??
lots of 7"s,some lps,lots of cds and tapes.

Sure lad, I'll take it off ya, Dog shelter for half the money, no problem either, every now and then we will be donating to a childrens charity and the Father McVery Trust, the reciepts will be posted on the main site, so ya can drop in the stuff to the shop or I can try meet up with ya whatever suits, I'll be doing a stall in Fibbers on the 25th if your around, that goes for everyone, please feel free to liberate yourselves, cd's,vinyl,demos, magazines,t-shirts more than welcome

Cheers for that, and cheers for the distro stuff Byrneos, much appreciated mate, I'm bringing in around 80 t-shirts during the week for the secondhand section and box load of cd's and vinyl, plus have tons of late 80's early 90's Underground Metal fanzines

now that our record player works im gonna have to check this out. fair play to all involed

ATTENTION IRISH BANDS

we are now ready to take in your stock

a few conditions will apply

we take 25% of the selling price - non negotiable

we ask that you put our logo on your flyers/posters and mention that's it's available here and at what price

we are also asking that you do a bit of promo work yourselves to make people aware of your release, we won't be stocking your releases if you do not do the basic groundwork

5 copies of each release for a start

Can you post the logo up here? Don't have any releases but would defo stick the logo on any Rockfest etc gigs we do.

I also have a few prints of the Earthless Live at Roadburn LP cover shot if yous want one for the wall? No charge or anything like that...

Would love one Moose man, cheers mate, bellow is the logo

ITTV2.jpg

Cool I'd read about it on MI but managed to miss it, looks deadly. I'll be in touch about the print, they're up in Donegal atm..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back