Inside a cream egg. (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

One has to wonder what the cream inside the cream is made up of,
my guess , PVA glue and icing suger.

Yours?

I thought this was gonna be the idea of being inside a cream egg. And contemplating that idea.

Oh well.............

seanc said:
I thought this was gonna be the idea of being inside a cream egg.

Now that would be hell , imagen drowning on that cream stuff. and the fact that it would be dark and you would have to eat your way out and youd get pretty sick of eatting chocolate fairly fast. HELL. HELL. HELL

damien said:
was anyone else's strongest childhood wish to get an easter egg-sized cream egg?

yep. I didn't even like creme eggs at the time, but the idea of it fascinated me utterly. But I got over it when I turned 21.

If you were inside an egg, and the top of the egg was open, so you could swim around in it and stuff. And you could get out of the egg to go to work and stuff. But when you get home to your egg you sleep in the cream and all that.

I think that'd be kinda cool

fella who worked in the garage i used to work in actually went to the bother of buying a shitload of creme eggs and unscooping them to fill an easter egg for his girlfriend cos she had the same dream.

fuck bulmers, thats the definition of ti-i-i-ime dedicated to you.
think the inspector and the man with no friends can back this up if they're around.

Andy, wasn't it?

clonan attack said:
fella who worked in the garage i used to work in actually went to the bother of buying a shitload of creme eggs and unscooping them to fill an easter egg for his girlfriend cos she had the same dream.

tubby girl, was she?

nlgbbbblth said:
The ratio of the chocolate vs gooey stuff should be the same in a creme egg easter egg.

yeah and that would mean that the shell of the easter egg would have to be at least an inch thick. if you couple that with the amount of creme fondant filling required i'd imagine it'd cost at least 30 quid.

Lefty Frizzell said:
yeah and that would mean that the shell of the easter egg would have to be at least an inch thick. if you couple that with the amount of creme fondant filling required i'd imagine it'd cost at least 30 quid.
If I gave you €30 would you make one?

Anybody?

yeah, id do it. for the money and the challenge. reckon itd be savage. is it just me or has the gooey filling gotten kinda thicker or somethin over the years.... that or my local shop is selling creme eggs from the same box as when we were nippers. manky whore.
doesnt stop me buyin them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back