Indiecater makes like Olivia Newton John (CD’s To Be Won!) (1 Viewer)

indiecater

Website
www.indiecater.com
Yep, Indiecater has finally broken free of its digital shackles and is about to unveil its inaugural CD. It’s from a Colorado act called Candy Claws who wrote an album about H2O called ‘In The Dream of The Sea Life’. Mp3hugger, who is also me, has called it his favourite album of 2009. The CD is on pre-order for €8 (delivery mid October, free delivery) and you get the download of the album straight away. In a strange irony the move to physicality coincided with one of the worst hamstring injuries I’ve ever picked up on an Astro pitch.

http://www.indiecater.com/candy-claws-in-the-dream-of-the-sea-life/ has a full album stream and free mp3.

[FONT=&quot]Anyway, the reason I write, apart from the obvious plug, is to give away a CD to 3 thumpers with the best one-liners describing ‘In The Dream of The Sea Life’. Answers in reply to this thread and marks will be awarded for positivity, in-depth knowledge and witchcraft like cures for mending football injuries.[/FONT]

Yep, Indiecater has finally broken free of its digital shackles and is about to unveil its inaugural CD. It’s from a Colorado act called Candy Claws who wrote an album about H2O called ‘In The Dream of The Sea Life’. Mp3hugger, who is also me, has called it his favourite album of 2009. The CD is on pre-order for €8 (delivery mid October, free delivery) and you get the download of the album straight away. In a strange irony the move to physicality coincided with one of the worst hamstring injuries I’ve ever picked up on an Astro pitch.

http://www.indiecater.com/candy-claws-in-the-dream-of-the-sea-life/ has a full album stream and free mp3.

[FONT=&quot]Anyway, the reason I write, apart from the obvious plug, is to give away a CD to 3 thumpers with the best one-liners describing ‘In The Dream of The Sea Life’. Answers in reply to this thread and marks will be awarded for positivity, in-depth knowledge and witchcraft like cures for mending football injuries.[/FONT]
giving it a spin now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back