indie rock stars who i fancy. (2 Viewers)

Zeelander said:
The tattos are the only thing keeping her from looking completely like a tacky skank. How many times today are you going to demonstrate your vacuous capacity for class?
Meeeeeeeeeeee - fuckin' - oooooowwwww TTM girlfriend!!! ;)

Zeelander said:
The tattos are the only thing keeping her from looking completely like a tacky skank. How many times today are you going to demonstrate your vacuous capacity for class?

when are you's gonna have a scrap and sort out all this bad karma between yiz?

Wavioli said:
when are you's gonna have a scrap and sort out all this bad karma between yiz?
yeeeeeeeeeeeouch!!!! hold off on the crab claws wav!!! ;) ;) ;)

cooked%20crab%20claws.jpg%20web%20size.jpg

hag said:
why do you love them though? is it because i'm just living in cookoo land or is there something in them? genuine question.

I was reading over this thread, even at my own earlier posts, thinking "Nobody actually fancies celebrities. Even if I find someone pleasing on the eye and think they're a talented musician, it doesn't evoke any real feelings of attraction. You can't fancy someone you don't know. What is the point of this thread?" and it seems you were the first person to question why people were even posting on this thread. Suggesting that it was due to some frustration caused by ditsy girlfriends was the icing on the cake.

NOBODY BEATS TINA FROM BAD WIZARD. THE no.1 HOT GUITAR MOMA AROUND. SHE SAID MY RIPPED ROCK-FLARES WERE THE COOLEST PANTS SHE'D EVER SEEN. SHE WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR. I WAS STANDING OVER HER. THAT NIGHT SHE TORE UP THE STAGE................
ALLAHQUAAANNNNDOO!!!!!!
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL
HopeSANDOVAL

george mcfly said:
i fancy Karen O, she's a lash!

Agree with you on that one but i would always be scared she would kill me in the heat of passion then write a wonderfully melodic song about how she misses me!

Zeelander said:
I was reading over this thread, even at my own earlier posts, thinking "Nobody actually fancies celebrities. Even if I find someone pleasing on the eye and think they're a talented musician, it doesn't evoke any real feelings of attraction. You can't fancy someone you don't know. What is the point of this thread?" and it seems you were the first person to question why people were even posting on this thread. Suggesting that it was due to some frustration caused by ditsy girlfriends was the icing on the cake.
abso - fucking - loutely. how the fuck can you fancy someone you don't know? it's just silly billy ditsy frilly knickers hello kitty horseshit. in a nutshell. hi-5 zeelander. it heartens me to know young john has a good woman to set him straight in life.

hag said:
abso - fucking - loutely. how the fuck can you fancy someone you don't know? it's just silly billy ditsy frilly knickers hello kitty horseshit. in a nutshell. hi-5 zeelander. it heartens me to know young john has a good woman to set him straight in life.

arent you a gimp for frenchies youve never met?

Wavioli said:
hag you're confusing the crap out of me today.

i just wanna see some girly fights, is that too much to ask?
i'll fight with you if you want? eh girlfriend? i bet we could get low down and bitchy with the rest of the pregnant female dogs. ha ha ha.

Wavioli said:
arent you a gimp for frenchies youve never met?
in the same way i'd give roberto benigni or taylor mead a big kiss if i ever saw them. they've been responsible for breathing life into me at some point or other. if i met any of these people, i would just smile and say cheers. i would have nothing else to say to them. so, how could i possibly fancy them?

you know that scene at the end of coffee and cigarettes with taylor mead and that other old dude? champagne, joie de vivre... can you hear it? it's gone now. i have no idea what you're talking about. aaaaaaaaand sleep. it touches your soul. i love it, i love it, i love it.

Unlikely situation #145:
audrey.tautou.b.and.w.jpg

Aud: I :heart: you hag, come away with me
Hag: sozzy, I dont know you well enough, out of my face. Hi-5!
Aud: sap.

here's to New York in the late 70s.

Wavioli said:
Unlikely situation #145:
audrey.tautou.b.and.w.jpg

Aud: I :heart: you hag, come away with me
Hag: sozzy, I dont know you well enough, out of my face. Hi-5!
Aud: sap.

here's to New York in the late 70s.
ha ha ha. it sure is unlikely. how could she be in love with me if we've never met? it has happened in the past... but she'd have to have had some degree of exposure to me. that's for sure. audey there is a very different kettle of fish to binoche. amelie was a great movie, would have still been great with some bowler.

hag said:
ha ha ha. it sure is unlikely. how could she be in love with me if we've never met?

Well, if she's exactly the same as her character in He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, which she probably is, just say hello and she'll be so crazy for you she'll try to kill your missus.

People are always the same as the characters they play. It's the law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back