Inconsiderate bastard neighbours (1 Viewer)

krystal

Since 2000
I was inspired to post this by the fact that I have just put the recycling out and the bin shed stinks of human wee from the dirty mattress some FUCKHEAD has just dumped in there.

People = filth etc

it's very tempting to go and live in the middle of a field with minimal human contact.

Get out of my field.

TheField2006-11-11%2013-55-50-16.jpg

I was in a sewer today.The stuff you see down there is disgusting.people are scum.

In a graveyard today and people had dumped an ironing board and manky old chair in it, pricks.

In a graveyard today and people had dumped an ironing board and manky old chair in it, pricks.

was in the mountains and some prick had dumped about 20 bags of rubbish all down the middle of the road so about a mile long stretch was fucking filthy,i've always said it-irish people are fucking dirt birds :mad: shoot the fuckers i say.

have you seen Boys From The Brownstuff?

did anyone flush a jacks when you were down there?

Have'nt seen boys from the Brownstuff.

Yes,jaxes were flushed while I was working.
My bro got some shite on his jumper.:)

our apartment lobby was festooned with vomit a couple of weeks back, big reservoir of it, with a trail leading towards two apartments. fuckers never cleaned it up the next day, another neighbour put up posters pretty much calling the culprits wankers for leaving it to the building cleaners.

i should write a letter. to pete.

The dudes that clean/ fix the drainage pumps in our apartment complex told me that they frequently find nappies, socks, condoms, chicken carcases, half eaten fast food items, underwear, solidified cooking fat/oil (the bigest offender), bed sheets, kittens! tampons, bandages, and plants in the system.

Most of this is flushed down toilets as there is no other way they would have got there.

Lovely

The dudes that clean/ fix the drainage pumps in our apartment complex told me that they frequently find nappies, socks, condoms, chicken carcases, half eaten fast food items, underwear, solidified cooking fat/oil (the bigest offender), bed sheets, kittens! tampons, bandages, and plants in the system.

Most of this is flushed down toilets as there is no other way they would have got there.

Lovely

That seems to have happened in my complex too, got a letter off the management company saying that they wont pay to clear blocked drains if people keep flushing nappies. Bit confusing as the sprog is 7.

when i lived in phibsbra, some knackers used the side of the road as their dump, everything went there, bags of rubbish, mattresses, old toys, old electronics, everything, just taken out of the gaff and fucked on the pavement. of course, all the gaffs had 54" tv's in every room (cos the box the tv came in invariably made it to the side of the road). add to that the usual dog shit, empty cans and bottles and blood and it was a grim place to live. i was very glad to get out of their. i got so fucking sick of living next to junkies and knackers and gangs of feral kids who sell drugs outside your gate and call your wife a cunt. sorry northside, but i'm never going back. nuh-huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back