Inconsiderate bastard neighbours (1 Viewer)

You never mentioned this when I was coming to your gaff to buy that Moolon pedal from you!

I can't complain anymore though.
What with our gangland killing n' all.

He was dealing out of our apartments, before he was shot.

Toronto not Terenure:)

does anyone have decent neighbours then?is it worth starting a new thread-considerate sound neighbours?

My neighbours run the full gamut of loveliness/ annoyingness.

Downstairs neighbour: bangs on the ceiling all the time (even though I never listen to or play music particularly loud, never practice after 10pm and always invited him to my parties when I used to have them - but the ceiling-banging got so annoying that I stopped having them altogether). Never invites the other residents of the house to his BBQs even though he has sole access to the garden.

Upstairs neighbours: the noisiest women in the world, even when going about their daily business, who I don't complain about because I feel it would make me as bad as downstairs neighbour.

Next door neighbours: lovely people with great taste in music who I've become good friends with, and who who invite us to their BBQs all the time.

my workmate just had to run out because those swell knacker guys are trying to kick in her door to beat up her autistic son. fuckheads.

in the interest of balance i have to say i have wonderful neighbours.

An elderly brother and sister one side. The brother puts out the bins for a half dozen people on the street and then takes them in after they're collected. The sister once told me not to be worrying about noise on their acount after I was hammering in the house after ten one night.

Then there's the couple the other side with a 2 year old and a new born. One noise complaint from then in 4 years. Asked my one evening if I could stop hammering (unrelated and years after previous hammering) for a few minutes while the child went to bed. Then called in twenty minutes later to say the child was asleep and to start again if I wanted. Then another time I was sanding the floorboards in my sitting room so they had us over for dinner that day.

So then I go and play bastard loud noise records with idiotic levels of bass at all hours to thank them. Pretty sure I'm the inconsiderate asshole neighbour. Bless their tolerance.

jaysis one of our jack the lad neighbours just opened their back door to put out the rubbish or something and now you can smell their friday night aftershave all through the downstairs of our house.

Downstairs neighbour: bangs on the ceiling all the time (even though I never listen to or play music particularly loud, never practice after 10pm and always invited him to my parties when I used to have them - but the ceiling-banging got so annoying that I stopped having them altogether). Never invites the other residents of the house to his BBQs even though he has sole access to the garden.

Upstairs neighbours: the noisiest women in the world, even when going about their daily business, who I don't complain about because I feel it would make me as bad as downstairs neighbour.

Next door neighbours: lovely people with great taste in music who I've become good friends with, and who who invite us to their BBQs all the time.

Thats shite Lolo.Except for the beacons of sanity next door.Gor Blimey.

jaysis one of our jack the lad neighbours just opened their back door to put out the rubbish or something and now you can smell their friday night aftershave all through the downstairs of our house.

You should catch him and ask if he has any yokes?

I would

i used to have a jack the lad housemate who'd offer me some jack daniels and a go of a spliff for one of my fags, it was good except i had to smoke and drink it there with him and he was a bit twitchy and paranoid about the other hard-faced bitch housemate who was a marks and spencer security manager or something whose big dream was to be a cop, and he kept jerking his head forward like a pigeon like those fellas tend to do, and staring off into the distance while taking sharp staccato drags on the spliff
then he disappeared leaving the rest of us with taking up his rent.

there are 8 million boring stories in norwich city. this has been one of them.

in the interest of balance i have to say i have wonderful neighbours.

An elderly brother and sister one side. The brother puts out the bins for a half dozen people on the street and then takes them in after they're collected. The sister once told me not to be worrying about noise on their acount after I was hammering in the house after ten one night.

Then there's the couple the other side with a 2 year old and a new born. One noise complaint from then in 4 years. Asked my one evening if I could stop hammering (unrelated and years after previous hammering) for a few minutes while the child went to bed. Then called in twenty minutes later to say the child was asleep and to start again if I wanted. Then another time I was sanding the floorboards in my sitting room so they had us over for dinner that day.

So then I go and play bastard loud noise records with idiotic levels of bass at all hours to thank them. Pretty sure I'm the inconsiderate asshole neighbour. Bless their tolerance.

You should can the DIY and havea few sessions.

Our lovely neighbours have moved to Australia :(

But we've stolen their flat !ninjaaaa:)

Not literally, we did go through official channels. So now Annoying Downstairs Neighbour is just Annoying Next Door Neighbour, our flat doesn't adjoin to his any more (although our lovely new garden does). And our new upstairs neighbour is a musician, so no more banging on the ceiling when I practice!

Ugh, hate that.

Our upstairs neighbours seem to keep a pet insomniac elephant, that occasionally wears high heels. All day and all night it's stomping around up there.

Still, it could be worse, someone else who lives in this complex complained about having used nappies thrown onto their balcony, which is pretty gross.

Ugh, hate that.

Our upstairs neighbours seem to keep a pet insomniac elephant, that occasionally wears high heels. All day and all night it's stomping around up there.

Still, it could be worse, someone else who lives in this complex complained about having used nappies thrown onto their balcony, which is pretty gross.

the joys of apartment living

pricks keep throwing their fag ends over the wall into my garden. I just keep throwin them back

When I was a teenager the girl next door used to smoke out her bedroom window then throw the butts into our garden so her mother wouldn't see them and they all landed outside my window so my mother thought I was smoking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back