In your face Flanders! (2 Viewers)

Full Quote -

"..you never see my attitude in the press, that's what bugs me. You never see my point of view. For instance, gays in the military. Now, I dunno how y'all feel about it... here's how I feel about it: Anyone dumb enough to want to be in the military should be allowed in. End of fucking story. That should be the only requirement. I don't care how many push ups you can do, put on a helmet, go wait in that foxhole we'll tell you when we need you to kill somebody. You know i'm sick of hearing military guys saying "The esprit de corps will be affected, and we are such a moral..." Excuse me, aren't y'all hired fucking killers? Shut up! You are thugs and when we need you to go blow the fuck outta a nation of little brown people we'll let you know. Until then... Where do the fucking military get all these morals? "We are the military; is that a village of children and kids? Where's the napalm? (explosion) I don't want any gay people hanging around me when I'm killing women and kids. I just dont wanna see it."

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I forget, is getting your political views from comedians one step above or below getting them from song lyrics? :p :p

ah but mister hicks was in a punk band called Stress so it's double points if you quote him!

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I forget, is getting your political views from comedians one step above or below getting them from song lyrics? :p :p

Noam Chomsky with dick jokes. :)

Noam Chomsky wistandup routine

"I say , i say, take my wife, please!

My wife is so fat that for every meal she comsumes 3 children die in the poorest countries of the world as a direct result of U.S foreign policy."

Shorty said:
http://www.libcom.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7360

Don't think I can put these up as images as they're pdfs, they relate to the British Army, but still interesting/relevant.

http://www.libcom.org/hosted/wag/leafletpage1.pdf

http://www.libcom.org/hosted/wag/leafletpage2.pdf

Having being at school in England, being english as i am, I can tell you that the kids who were too stupid for exams, or who dropped out were the ones who joined the army.

Like Ali G said when he was interviewing some Army General. "So is the army just for those that is a but fick?"

byrneos said:
that doesn,t explain your making up of pretend nephews so you can paint imigrants in a bad light?motivation?
Was a joke combined with some issues/booze.
My previous reply contains my exact views.

JANER said:
Was a joke combined with some issues/booze.
My previous reply contains my exact views.

explain the punch line?

classic im only racist when im drunk.
also in the past when talking to you about isreal/palestine you had a slip of the tounge as you like to call it ''FUCKING JEWS''let me guess a joke.not the way ya said it.

Did I say I was racist when I was drunk?
You apparently did'nt get the satire of the Mcdonalds/immigrants joke but just pulled out certain bits of what I said.

Anyway nothing against people from other countries coming here as long as there is a proper government policy on numbers that do so, you cannot have an infinite number.
Sure everything is fine now cos Irelands on it's 2nd Celtic tiger but what happens when it ends?,you will get Irish people balming the "foreigners" for taking all the jobs, this has happened in numerous other countries and led to riots, I am not being a racist for being sensible enough to see ahead.

As for Palestine/Israel I of course get angry and refer to the Israeli government as fucking jews but that is just like when you call someone a 4 eyed bastard if they wear glasses or a fat bastard bla bla,it's human nature.

JANER said:
As for Palestine/Israel I of course get angry and refer to the Israeli government as fucking jews but that is just like when you call someone a 4 eyed bastard if they wear glasses or a fat bastard
Or a dirty fuckin nigger

byrneos said:
now thats funny.must just be in his dilivery heres hoping des bishop goes to janer flats for his next show.
My nephew wanted to get a job in supermacs but he couln't cos of that des bishop fuckin immigrants coming taking our jobs

JANER said:
1/ Yes I am 100% against abortion
2/
3/I am 100% against the death penalty so er??
:p

I feel sorry for the Iraqi 1-80 year olds who are butchered by these American "soldiers"
Infact I get a hard on everytime I check this site and read another Yankee death

http://icasualties.org/oif/prdDetail...?hndRef=1-2006

both your quotes janer, contradicting no?

thats one of the points i was trying to say in my earlier post, that you didn't properly reply to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back