In your face Flanders! (1 Viewer)

falsemonkey said:
Watching Rambo doesn't give you the whole picture.
There is more than the stereotypical soldiers out there. The american army have these PR / recruitment type people that corner school kids in shopping malls and promise them the earth if they join up. Most of these that they target are clueless 17-18 year olds, i feel sorry for them.
I feel sorry for the Iraqi 1-80 year olds who are butchered by these American "soldiers"
Infact I get a hard on everytime I check this site and read another Yankee death

http://icasualties.org/oif/prdDetails.aspx?hndRef=1-2006

Fucking right wing fucking tosspots you'se are..............
:heart:

DuncheeKnifed said:
bit of a difference between ireland and the US in terms of social welfare systems in fairness.
The difference is our army doesn't want to occupy countries or test out our latest "hardware" on civilians.

Actually janer i can't figure out how much of this is taking the piss and how much is serious HOWEVER i will say this: the rodney king video was a singlular video used to highlight a singular instance. You're trying to use a singular video (presumably the recent one of the lads shooting at cars off the back of a truck) to accuse thousands of people of such behaviour.

Actually now that i think of it, you must be taking the piss, nobody could be that thick.

Fuck%20The%20System.png

ReadySteadyJedi said:
HOWEVER i will say this: the rodney king video was a singlular video used to highlight a singular instance.
Oh plz, we all know this goes on all the time ffs, I was on holiday in Majorca in 1996 when an American airship carrier was in dock and I ended up drinking and partying with the US intelligence and guess what

*I could hold my drink far more then them, hence their racist comments and slips of the tongue
*I have never met any more racist fucks then them, every 2nd word was nigger this and nigger that
*Oh my not one of these intelligence navy guys was black
*There is a very very strong right wing in the USA (2 bush victories ring a bell?)
They are anti IRA, Anti Black, Anti Arab and pro KKK

The above is not a spoof.

Who's the chick? She really turns my dials....

And she gives me an erection.

Anyways janer, you know what i think, and like you say, you're not going to change your mind, so i'm not going to bother. I'm off home to eat pasta and watch Larry Sanders.

Stay classy san dimas.

a few points janer.
the insurgents, who are basically mercinerys, the same as there so called "private security company's" are both happy to kill innocent iraqi civillians. yet your happy to show there videos?
while i will agree that america/uk/poland/japan and any other countries have no business being in iraq, but that doesn't justify them being attacked by millitant groups who are non iraqi.
would you like to see a civil war there, and a group as hardline and fundamentilist as the taliban take over?
remember the debates we had on abortion and the death sentence here janer? do you remember your point of view? is it not at odds with glamorizing the deaths of people, be they american soldiers or not.

on a related note, i know who glen is. he used to be in a band who i saw, so, yeah he's been to gigs.... er, in your face janer:p :D

xsteox said:
a few points janer.
the insurgents, who are basically mercinerys, the same as there so called "private security company's" are both happy to kill innocent iraqi civillians. yet your happy to show there videos?
while i will agree that america/uk/poland/japan and any other countries have no business being in iraq, but that doesn't justify them being attacked by millitant groups who are non iraqi.
would you like to see a civil war there, and a group as hardline and fundamentilist as the taliban take over?
remember the debates we had on abortion and the death sentence here janer? do you remember your point of view? is it not at odds with glamorizing the deaths of people, be they american soldiers or not.

on a related note, i know who glen is. he used to be in a band who i saw, so, yeah he's been to gigs.... er, in your face janer:p :D
Nono, there are numerous rebel groups in Iraq and you are basically describing AlQuida in Iraq, there are plenty of Iraqi rebels and I also notice you use the term "Insurgents" so favorably used ny the US, Rebels is how they are viewed in the rest of the Arab world.
Who is Glen btw? and if u have met him has to be to do with heavy metal which makes the argument null and void

/drunkensober Janer

JANER said:
racist comments and slips of the tongue

are you sure that wasn't you be your style

and as for you calling everyone right wing considering your views on abortion,imigartion and the death penelty

its a classic case of "the pot calling the kettle black"

and as for the american soilders fuck em.

"I mean, aren't you all a bunch of hired fucking killers?!" - Bill Hicks

"Anyone... DUMB enough... to want to be in the military, should be allowed in. End of f***ing story. That should be the only requirement." - Bill Hicks

Reply to your points Bryneos
1/ Yes I am 100% against abortion
2/ I am not against immigration but not letting in unlimited numbers
3/I am 100% against the death penalty so er??
Maybe I'm a centreist :p

Shorty said:
"I mean, aren't you all a bunch of hired fucking killers?!" - Bill Hicks

"Anyone... DUMB enough... to want to be in the military, should be allowed in. End of f***ing story. That should be the only requirement." - Bill Hicks
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back