In your face Flanders! (3 Viewers)

JANER said:
As for Palestine/Israel I of course get angry and refer to the Israeli government as fucking jews but that is just like when you call someone a 4 eyed bastard if they wear glasses or a fat bastard bla bla,it's human nature.

I have no idea if you a rascist or not, i'd assume you're not really, and just say things badly. But if you can't see the difference between a rascist slur and calling someone "a 4 eyed bastard" then maybe you should just not say anything at all.

Good reply, I might'nt always get my views across maybe the way I should so yes maybe I just talk about Punk in future after all these are Punk forums ;/

Now you're making sense.

wink.jpg

Quote janer “You apparently did'nt get the satire of the Mcdonalds/immigrants joke but just pulled out certain bits of what I said”.

first off in the line about your nephew in context of your rant shown below I don’t see how it is meant to be funny explain your so called joke……go on explain… I also remember how long it took you to come up with that excuse first time round .personally I think you just made up a lie (Fact you don’t have a nephew) to paint immigrants in a bad light. Again why??????

Quote janer ”How many immigrants from non EU countries should we allow in each year?
Where I live (town/Parnell st) there is more immigrants then Irish!!
I believe that we are taking in to many too soon, house prices, rental accomadations all gone up because less space because so many people are available and my
nephew could'nt get a summer job in McDonalds because they were full of non-Irish.
I work in a Chinese btw and have a Turkish father.”

I like the way you threw in the end bit feeling guilty about something were ya.

Quote janer “sure everything is fine now cos Irelands on it's 2nd Celtic tiger but what happens when it ends?,you will get Irish people balming the "foreigners" for taking all the jobs, this has happened in numerous other countries and led to riots, I am not being a racist for being sensible enough to see ahead.”

Yes there have been problems in other countries but due to bad government handling not just because immigrants were let/brought in. You say people will be blaming “foreigners” yes you’ve already started if you didn’t notice.

Quote janer ”as for Palestine/Israel I of course get angry and refer to the Israeli government as fucking jews but that is just like when you call someone a 4 eyed bastard if they wear glasses or a fat bastard bla bla,it's human nature.”

As for you getting angry. Thing is this was said in a polite conversation when I told you my mate was going to Palestine you reployed. Some thing along the lines of ” hope he sorts out those fucking jews” not some slip when you were all worked up.

And just to back to some other crap you came out with.
See old thread= bastards.

Again I question if you have crackhead mates .as I said to you before they were made up as well and you never deigned it.

Also its not the first time you mentioned these dealers to me I met you on your street and you said to me”there’s dealers down there and there BLACK” as I lived in the area also at the time I was well aware of the dealers white and black and English but it was your emphasis on their skin colour that got me. Again later when I took you up on this you took away rep points from me on this site (oh no) with a note about not understanding your humour or some such shit. Again just trying to make out you were joking. Considering I heard you refer to a Dublin anti drugs group as fucking anti drug wankers before .I have to question if your problem again was the dealing or the skin colour.

Then this shite
Ill keep this simple im sick of typing. If you do some homework janer you might actually find some facts.

Quote janer”I see a lot of immigrants living in luxury apartments supplied by our welfare System”

You don’t as the welfare system as you call it doesn’t house immigrants.

Quote janer”I am no racist but it won't stop me querying why some immigrants get more rights then the natives”

They don’t get more rights.tell us a few if you of the extra rights why don’t you janer.

Quote janer ”Final word is why do immigrants get the private housing in my area and not the Irish who are living in the corpo flats for years.”

Because they pay for them the same way Irish people get them.

Quote janer’s “apologise for my frustrations and views in this thread, I should know better”

Listen to yourself. If not anyone else.

To make one thing clear. I don’t just think anybody who raises questions about immigration is a racist. Although some clearly are, of course people can have legitimate concerns.

But it’s the fact you’re willing to make up lies just to paint immigarnts in a bad light that gets me wondering.Again I ask you why? none of your it was a joke crap I don’t buy it.

jesus ive to much time on my hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back