In the event of a Dublin zomby attack? (1 Viewer)

To be fair, zombies have better things to do than wander around that shitty shopping centre. I'd say they'd much rather go to Jervis for some KFC or something.

They're zombies.They don't have time for fried chicken.The staff of KFC maybe,but the produce, no.

When "Eirecore - The Movie" finally gets made, Dunchees "I'm not fucking dying in the Ilac centre" speech will be the climax of it.I can picture it now.Definitely seconding that for "Post of the year"

fuckin walnut whips! Other shite like the cream pies made of ice cream cones and marshmallow and chocolate over the top that are fucking 50c these days and you'd be mad to get one in any case other than if you were done up like a zombie out of your mind, with club orange to wash them down with. They're not even that nice actually.

I'm leaning for SeanR's Steven's green call - it's not a bad one, bar the pay in jacks. Is there a hardware shop there though? Barbed wire, hammers + weapons etc? Fuckin aswell, there's nowhere in there where you can get propagandhi tickets. Fuck THA. They probably don't even have walnut whips.

fuckin walnut whips! Other shite like the cream pies made of ice cream cones and marshmallow and chocolate over the top that are fucking 50c these days and you'd be mad to get one in any case other than if you were done up like a zombie out of your mind, with club orange to wash them down with. They're not even that nice actually.

I'm leaning for SeanR's Steven's green call - it's not a bad one, bar the pay in jacks. Is there a hardware shop there though? Barbed wire, hammers + weapons etc? Fuckin aswell, there's nowhere in there where you can get propagandhi tickets. Fuck THA. They probably don't even have walnut whips.

Talking of Propagandhi tickets, The TBMC might be a good place to hole up. It's got a bar, a roof garden and loads musical equipment.

We could do the Zombie Rock and keep the Zombys entertained..|..|

LP1000_A2.jpg

One of those and I reckon you'd be fairly sorted in case of attack

And this for the run to tescos for munchies

alexi_flame_2_son.jpg

They're zombies.They don't have time for fried chicken.The staff of KFC maybe,but the produce, no.

There's ALWAYS time for fried chicken!

When "Eirecore - The Movie" finally gets made, Dunchees "I'm not fucking dying in the Ilac centre" speech will be the climax of it.I can picture it now.

Hahaha, yes!

central bank as a stronghold, level all the surrounding buildings so the gigantic space will quickly reveal any brain-eaters.. my brother tells me there's a massive weapons stash on the top level.. and the bridges connecting north to south would have to be destroyed too..

UCD library is fairly secure I think, and there's the concourse roof to get from one building to another safely enough - down to the restaurant for the lunchtime special then back to the libro to surf the web until tai chi practice is on down at the sports centre at half 8, get a pint at the bar and catch a sci-fi soc movie in the arts block.

Or a walled city within the city, at Trinners - big gates and fences all round, and McDonald's is only round the corner.

central bank as a stronghold, level all the surrounding buildings so the gigantic space will quickly reveal any brain-eaters.. my brother tells me there's a massive weapons stash on the top level.. and the bridges connecting north to south would have to be destroyed too..

Ah here boss, being eaten alive by zombies is insulting enough but zombie goth-kids?! No thanks!

What if the idea of rotting slowly in a shopping centre does not satisfy me? I think I would try to escape town somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back