In the event of a Dublin zomby attack? (1 Viewer)

rossdonbeck

Heard all these helicopters and shite outside my window last night and I realised that I've no plan for the inevitable day. I'm sorted for places to hide and to get supplies in the Kilcoole/Gstones massive, but where to go in Dublin? I thought maybe of the Ilac or the Jervis, but prefereably places closer to Harold's Cross. Maybe a floating undead proof houseboat on the canal, with three storeys and a bar and guns on top. Suggestions needed, possibly urgently!

Heard all these helicopters and shite outside my window last night and I realised that I've no plan for the inevitable day. I'm sorted for places to hide and to get supplies in the Kilcoole/Gstones massive, but where to go in Dublin? I thought maybe of the Ilac or the Jervis, but prefereably places closer to Harold's Cross. Maybe a floating undead proof houseboat on the canal, with three storeys and a bar and guns on top. Suggestions needed, possibly urgently!

What about the basement in your gaff?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1400049628/?tag=thumpedcom-20

I did think of that, and as a bonus there's already a steel cage on the front window and a high wall all around the back garden. But we kicked in the door from the house down the stairs and there's just a sheet of MDF balancing there now. Also it's full of piss and dead mice. Plus, it's not really a basement, ie - it's not underground - it's just the first floor of a three storey house, actually that's not necessarily a bad thing - more than one escape root...

I did think of that, and as a bonus there's already a steel cage on the front window and a high wall all around the back garden. But we kicked in the door from the house down the stairs and there's just a sheet of MDF balancing there now. Also it's full of piss and dead mice. Plus, it's not really a basement, ie - it's not underground - it's just the first floor of a three storey house, actually that's not necessarily a bad thing - more than one escape root...

Yeah your right I don't think I'd wanna spend any length of time in that basement. Perhaps you should fortify the whole house and build a gun turret on the roof.

I've met with the zombys and have their word that they're not intent on any kind of terrorist response to any mortal practices, domestic or international. They have, on the other hand warned me of the intentions of the hardline breakaway movement, known as THE ZOMBIES who are at this moment plotting your gory and prolonged demise.

I'd watch it if i were you.

Stephen's Green Shopping Centre.

Loadsa shops.

Only 3 entrances/exits. Lots of staircases etc in case you feel cornered by any zombies who might find their way in.

A supermarket (Dunnes) so you can get yer shopping done while yer waiting.

Asha - I'm sure you can get some of those long chains the Temple Bar kids have and use them as weapons.

On roof car park where a helichopper can land to save you and where you can mount yer gun turrets.

It's a perfect strong-hold. The only problem is, if you wanna go to the jacks, its 20c.

Stephen's Green Shopping Centre.

Loadsa shops.

Only 3 entrances/exits. Lots of staircases etc in case you feel cornered by any zombies who might find their way in.

A supermarket (Dunnes) so you can get yer shopping done while yer waiting.

Asha - I'm sure you can get some of those long chains the Temple Bar kids have and use them as weapons.

On roof car park where a helichopper can land to save you and where you can mount yer gun turrets.

It's a perfect strong-hold. The only problem is, if you wanna go to the jacks, its 20c.

Have you learned nothing from "Dawn of the Dead"?Ultimately,even gigantic faceles shopping centres aren't impenetrable to their lust for brains.They'll find a way.

...but where to go in Dublin? I thought maybe of the Ilac or the Jervis...

i'm not gonna die in the ilac centre man. no fuckin' way. i'd head for the nearist tattoo studio and get scabs and other traditional zombie markings tattooed on me, then i'd smoke a huge bong and stumble slowly around the streets of dublin with my arms outstretched looting knick naks, wallnut whips, and club orange.

i'm not gonna die in the ilac centre man. no fuckin' way. i'd head for the nearist tattoo studio and get scabs and other traditional zombie markings tattooed on me, then i'd smoke a huge bong and stumble slowly around the streets of dublin with my arms outstretched looting knick naks, wallnut whips, and club orange.

post of 2006! you legend!:p:p:p

what about yops, ya gotta loot some yops!

Not forget scabbing for odds.

Have you learned nothing from "Dawn of the Dead"?Ultimately,even gigantic faceles shopping centres aren't impenetrable to their lust for brains.They'll find a way.

To be fair, zombies have better things to do than wander around that shitty shopping centre. I'd say they'd much rather go to Jervis for some KFC or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back