Important play off question (1 Viewer)

Winty

Website
Visit site
Do any of you know of a reliable website streaming Ireland v France? I've tried to do this before but it never works very well.
Do you generally need to register and go through all that shite? Do you need a good computer and connection? I'll be hoping to watch this in some small towns internet cafe.
Alternatively if you can find out if the match will be shown on Mexican TV that would do. Knowledge of spanish would help.
I'll probably have to just read that MBM thing on the Gaurdian. What a pathetic way to follow a crucial game.
Oh well.
Thanks,
Winty.

I would also suggest searching for it on ustream.tv and i've often found good links on a site called atdhe.net

Stay away from sites that want you to register or fill in surveys. Streaming live football can be a pain in the hole and is never reliable but I have often had the good fortune of watching a full game in decent quality. I would also think broadband is essential.

RTE showed the confederations cup online and the streams where grand so if they do it it could be okay, the above straeming sites in particular iraqgoals are probably your best bet. broad band is essantial though

Do any of you know of a reliable website streaming Ireland v France? I've tried to do this before but it never works very well.
Do you generally need to register and go through all that shite? Do you need a good computer and connection? I'll be hoping to watch this in some small towns internet cafe.
Alternatively if you can find out if the match will be shown on Mexican TV that would do. Knowledge of spanish would help.
I'll probably have to just read that MBM thing on the Gaurdian. What a pathetic way to follow a crucial game.
Oh well.
Thanks,
Winty.

I rank this question low on the playoff importance scale.

I find Justin.tv is usually grand Winty
Although the matches they show that are also being broadcast on Sky tend to get cut off there at some point, but they also usually have links to other places to watch games as well.

Cheers lads. I don{t know what an ISP is or how to jiggle one but I'm sure one of those others will sort me out.

It's not how far one id from an Irish pub but how you will get there with only a bicycle for transport.
There is actually an "Irish Pub" in the town I'm currently in but I really have to get going tomorrow morning. The next town of a decent size (and so broadband - I hope) is 100kms away so I have just over a day to get there. Should be grand.
Anyway the Irish pubs such as the one in this here town (San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas) are a very rough idea of what an Irish pub is and will probably have Chivas vrs Estudiantes on the telly while shakira's latest hit (Loba - cracking tune) plays.

Thanks donal, i made it. alas it seems the computers here are just too shit for this business. I watched the first half on setanta via p2p but it was very jumpy. Going to try 2nd half on ESPN via atdhe. Thanks again for all the links though as this has been pretty good. Up to Ireland now to make it worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back