Important: Banning notification (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 5

Your opinion?

• Harsh?

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Fair?

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters
I thought the whole email address thing made it pretty obvious. Like Pete would post anybody's email address for the world to see. Also everything was they rather than he or she. Then again I did login today expecting some kind of japery.

Is the page closed thing part of the same buzz?

I thought the whole email address thing made it pretty obvious. Like Pete would post anybody's email address for the world to see. Also everything was they rather than he or she. Then again I did login today expecting some kind of japery.

I was tempted to leave it like that all night.

yeah,
we're both far too smart to be fooled by Peter.
how was the gig Cian?

yeah,
we're both far too smart to be fooled by Peter.
how was the gig Cian?

Pretty quiet but good. Fergal put a bit of effort into the singing which was nice and they don't sound too much like Whipping Boy either. Got to see Zorilla for the first time which was nice too. I was way too tired to enjoy it properly which was a shame.

Pretty quiet but good. Fergal put a bit of effort into the singing which was nice and they don't sound too much like Whipping Boy either. Got to see Zorilla for the first time which was nice too. I was way too tired to enjoy it properly which was a shame.
sounds promising? i have heartburn/worm now and am regretting the shave i had yesterday despite compliments last night. have you seen whipping boy live? i wasnt that impressed. the guitarist (your cuz?) i thought looked bored out of his skull at the time.
it's amazing how many spots a man inhabit a square inch of a face

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back