Important: Banning notification (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 5

Your opinion?

• Harsh?

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Fair?

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters
Re: April fool morto

GGGgaaarrrggghhh!!!! Just seen my 'ban notification', Pmd Pete to ask why then realised the date!!!

Scarleh!!!:eek:

Good one
ah yeah... I fell for it too. I knew I hadn't been banned... but I had been banning people furiously in a previous thread, so I thought it was directed at just me.
But then I saw my work email address up there, and knew that if anyone saw that the shit would hit the fan, and then I was thinking, bollix, get that address down...
ha ha.
Gobshite.

Thats exactly what made me panick I use my email for work if I thought for ten seconds it'd have been obvious

I thought HMD had been using me email to send nasty stuff about me to Pete.

I was going to run upstairs this morning shouting that Iran had launched a nuclear strike at the US, but thought better of it.

I just left boards.ie and found that I'd been banned for a stammer. Then to come here and find this! YES!!! Getting banned from boards is simple but never thought it would happen here.

Re: Important banning notification

1st April 2001

Dear Pete,

The content of your post has been provided to me via my office and we are disappointed to discover that a total ban has been imposed on Simplistic Cow within the boundaries of Thumped.com. Some members of Simplistic Cow are said to be currently furious with the ruling whilst others realise the grave errors made and today agreed to issue the following response (by telephone):

"Simplistic Cow would like to apologise for any offence caused to the families of Glen Hansard and to the members of thumped.com. We realise the sensitivity of this issue and will refrain from discussing it in a public forum again. In the mean time we will writing numerous letters and sending text messages, until such a time that thumped.com and it's affiliates feel it is right to welcome us back into the thumped family".

Martin

Simplistic Cow (West)

Our solicitor has been informed of the situation, he is one of the best in the world, as you can see from this footage:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I got banned from Boards.ie before I made a single post.

I was sort of impressed and vexed at the same time. I only found out when I saw a non retarded bike question which I wanted to answer...

I always thought april fools ended at midday? if someone trid a fool after 12 then they were the fool. What time was it sent?

I got banned from Boards.ie before I made a single post.

I was sort of impressed and vexed at the same time. I only found out when I saw a non retarded bike question which I wanted to answer...

How did you manage that?

I have a foreign IP Address at the moment better not go joining them so. I went out to boards a couple of times always found it too big to navigate and lost interest

pete brady uses obsolete and frankly cheap and nasty audio,visual and camera gear.

he does you know. you can ban me pete but youll never shut me up.

Re: pete brady uses obsolete and frankly cheap and nasty audio,visual and camera gear

i hate that guy

Re: pete brady uses obsolete and frankly cheap and nasty audio,visual and camera gear

Trying to get a last dig in?

Someone fall for the April Fools did they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back