Important: Banning notification (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 5

Your opinion?

• Harsh?

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Fair?

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters
sounds promising? i have heartburn/worm now and am regretting the shave i had yesterday despite compliments last night. have you seen whipping boy live? i wasnt that impressed. the guitarist (your cuz?) i thought looked bored out of his skull at the time.
it's amazing how many spots a man inhabit a square inch of a face

Yeah once when they did the heineken tour thingy back in the day and an acoustic set in the voodoo last year. The heineken one was really good but I've heard some really bad reviews of other gigs. The acoustic thing just didn't work.

I don't know which one you mean, didn't they have like three guitarists when they reformed?

Yeah once when they did the heineken tour thingy back in the day and an acoustic set in the voodoo last year. The heineken one was really good but I've heard some really bad reviews of other gigs. The acoustic thing just didn't work.

I don't know which one you mean, didn't they have like three guitarists when they reformed?
two guitarists. at the first olympia gig. was on the same night as thumped xmas party 2005. the tall skinny chap was either completely binned or bored shitless.
ive just realized ive no skins. FUCK

whats this all about pete ? I havn't done anything ? have i ? will you send me a PM ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back