I'm oh so sorry (1 Viewer)

snowt

Website
www.jdate.com
I know I've offended some people over the last few days, but if only you could walk a day in my shoes. I guess I've never had the breaks that you Dubliners have had.

Stuck down here in the sticks in Galway, No-one ever understood me, I just always felt so alone, my girlfriend just left me.
My cat was run over by a car when I was three and I haven't had a real friend since.

But y'know if we all just stick together well then, shucks, I guess we can triumph over adversity and really make this a better world
for our children and our children's children.

Wishing love and happiness for each and everyone of you.

Snowt.

By the way, Slurms MacKenzie, I am not who you think I am. Ha Ha Ha.

hmm... s mc k senses a glitch in the force, i just wanna show love to the real snowt, the true blue, thaks for holdin' me down nephew, you tha' one true negro in these parts. peace to all the junior cert english fans, love to all the settler fagz, respekt 2 tha' delorentosserz, piez to the fat coward, certificate of bravery to the admin, you earned it negroid, just like the lion from the wizard of oz, much pity going out to the nine massiv(you poor bastard), keep on rockin' in an i.t./webdesign world nigazzzzzz
-safety-

initialization of reciprocation proceduers implemented. LOve and peace to fellow morning voice vocal arrangement coordinator and founder! word to all the IT queers on the two threads locked thread *slurp* chillax the slax gach duine (except nine, i feel your pain, i've been waiting for the next instalment on squared for 4 months)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back