I'm inclined to pronounce it tur-mer-ic but should I be pronouncing it choo-mer-ic like everyone else seems to do? (1 Viewer)

Turmeric

I'm inclined to pronounce it tur-mer-ic but should I be pronouncing it choo-mer-ic like everyone else seems to do?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks guys, I'm back in the bosom of the community. Fuck that guy in Sprout who needlessly corrected my pronunciation when I asked for a lemon and turmeric ball. I've just found out that turmeric prevents sickness and death so I've started putting it in everything. I cringed yesterday when I was asked why my porridge was yellow and I had to say the word aloud.

Thanks guys, I'm back in the bosom of the community. Fuck that guy in Sprout who needlessly corrected my pronunciation when I asked for a lemon and turmeric ball. I've just found out that turmeric prevents sickness and death so I've started putting it in everything. I cringed yesterday when I was asked why my porridge was yellow and I had to say the word aloud.
My old housemate ruined every dish and cup in the house with the stuff. He better live to a ripe old age or I'll fuckin kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back