I'm giving up EVERYTHING in the New Year (4 Viewers)

Fingers are firmly crossed.
First scan on Monday. It's twelve weeks down.

billygannon2.

awww, congratulations, that's lovely news!

i am attempting to have a healthy january, though i'm sure the effects won't be felt until the last few weeks' diet of wine and mince pies leaves my system (probably around march...).

Congratulations Billy.

I haven't had a spliff or a drink since new years but my new challenge is gonna be to try and put on some weight. I'm six one, this morning I weighed myself and came in at 10 1/2 stone which ain't too good. Anybody got any ideas?

Congratulations Billy.

I haven't had a spliff or a drink since new years but my new challenge is gonna be to try and put on some weight. I'm six one, this morning I weighed myself and came in at 10 1/2 stone which ain't too good. Anybody got any ideas?

Eat well, more good calories more frequently. Give it time. If you're supposed to be heavier and you eat right you'll get heavier. Include good servings of rice/bread/pasta (brown, or you'll hurt your guts). Blah blah blah. I don't *really* know what I'm talking about but it sounds good right? Maybe talk to someone in a health food store about supplements you could take.

I put on a stone in 3 months by going twice a week to a boxing gym. The only changes I consciously made to my diet at the time was to take cod-liver oil supplements and drink a pinta milka day. Lost it just as quick as soon as I stopped

Congratulations Billy.

Swimming - it'll put muscle mass on

Congratulations Billy.

you can have some of mine -- i'm five two and i forget how much i weigh but it's a lot more than you'd think from looking at me. you need some humps, some humps some humps some humps, some lovely lady lumps. etc.

moose said:
I'm six foot and about two pounds shy of fifteen stone, wanna swap?

I'm six foot and about two pounds shy of fifteen stone, wanna swap?

Nah thanks I just wanna get back over the 11 stone mark. I seen a picture of me from 5 years ago when I was 12 stone it was kinda scary comparing me now to then. Giving up meat is probably the main cause of me losing the stone and a half.

Girls PM me and I'll give you an address.

Swimmings probably a good idea but its not enough fun, should get back into it anyhow seeing as I live across the road from the pool over here.

I already eat loads of food mostly brown rice/bread etc.

Nah thanks I just wanna get back over the 11 stone mark. I seen a picture of me from 5 years ago when I was 12 stone it was kinda scary comparing me now to then. Giving up meat is probably the main cause of me losing the stone and a half.

Girls PM me and I'll give you an address.

Swimmings probably a good idea but its not enough fun, should get back into it anyhow seeing as I live across the road from the pool over here.

I already eat loads of food mostly brown rice/bread etc.
Kidney beans, eggs, potatos, chickpeas, pasta, cheese...
Stuff that'll fill you up.

Maybe some cock will help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back