I'm giving up EVERYTHING in the New Year (2 Viewers)

How do you manage without the pasta and the rice and bread and shit? What do you have for lunch?! and dinner for that matter...?

1cccd_Spelt.jpg

713247b.jpg

Rice is a grain - no wheat involved.
How can people give up dairy, wheat etc?? I'd die without my milk.... However I seem to have no problems eating anything though..
alpro-low-fat.jpg

I also gave up meat for a while, still eat the odd burger but much preferr quorn sausages and chicken and stuff. Nice.

whats the point of being a nearly man or 1/2 way house?
serious question, bit like pulling out a bird and not climaxing.

good luck with all yr giving up things you guys,i been off most bad things for a while so i think wheat is the next thing to give up.still enjoy smokes and coffee though so ill stick with them for a while yet.
and re all the replies to janers question :) haha,i given out too much rep in the last 24 hours unfortunately though.

1cccd_Spelt.jpg

713247b.jpg

Rice is a grain - no wheat involved.

alpro-low-fat.jpg

I also gave up meat for a while, still eat the odd burger but much preferr quorn sausages and chicken and stuff. Nice.

Galway is the *best* place to live if you want to eat healthily - loads of health food shops and yummy wholefood/veggie etc restaurants...
RSJ, McCambridges sell the most divine spelt muesli - its made by a west cork company, it comes in plastic packets with a yellowy-cream label. Highly recommended by me :)
Also I used to get spelt pizza bases in evergreen health food store, cover them with organic tomato passata and herbs and then add a thin layer of low-fat mozzarella cheese (you can use soya cheese if you want) - de-lic-ious!

My phone has this facility where once you take a picture you can upload it to a photo blog page.

I am toying with the idea of photographing every meal for a year.

I wonder would it be inconvenient beyond belief? scary? dumb and ossessive?

My phone has this facility where once you take a picture you can upload it to a photo blog page.

I am toying with the idea of photographing every meal for a year.

I wonder would it be inconvenient beyond belief? scary? dumb and ossessive?

Sounds cool if a little obsessive. Do it!!

jesus. food is one of lifes pleasures. why would you all do this to yourselves. god. yis are mean. mean. mean. mean. to yisserselves, buh.

see what i'm giving up... eh.. em. i'm giving up... eh...
ah fuck it

Hey, on tea matters - green tea does have caffeine, unless it says decaffinated that is, but 'tis better for ya than black tea. Drank so many cups of tea over Christmas, no more!

Burgers and pizzas obviously, but don't tell me tea is bad for you too??? Fucks sake.

Why didn't The Lord make nice healthy animals and plants that tasted like Mega-Meanies and breakfast rolls. Poor planning, I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back