I'm giving up EVERYTHING in the New Year (1 Viewer)

Zeelander

Website
www.myspace.com
Smokes, booze, soda, chocolate, dairy, television, take-aways, the whole flipping lot. I did it for about six months a few years ago and I felt fan-fucking-tastic. The only problem is that if you falter on one, the whole lot falls apart pretty quickly. So I think I might allow myself the occassional vodka this time around.

Anyway, my Mam said that if I'm serious I have to tell everyone I know so that I'll be extra-ashamed of myself when I bail out after 3 days!

dairy? what the fuck has dairy ever done wrong?
dear diary i love dairy.

i do like me milk.
good luck with that zee. i did it for a while(except dairy) and felt good.
but livin's not about feelin' good. i guess.

i think i might have said this before but i cut caffeine out of me diet (except for times like now when theres some amazing biccies around that just cry out for tea. or when im on a film shoot) and its done great things. i was never a need-a-coffee-to-wake-up type person but i sleep better and i wake up as fresh as a daisy every morning. cant recommend it enough.
the great thing about it too is that when you really need a lift a can of coke or cup of tea really fires you up.

i find rubex to be a great substitute for when you need a non-caffeinated boost. and i know drink green tea all the time. does wonders for your digestive system. really relaxing too.
end post.

my new years resolution is to walk at least three miles a day with my pooch..i started the start of december and i've been keeping it up since then!long may it last throughout the bitter rainy months of january and february!

yesterday i had a headache. so at dinner i had loads of the things they tell you to avoid -- cheese, chocolate, wine and coffee. and a shot of apple liqueur.

then i felt much worse.
but it was worth it for the 20 mins or so that i was eating.

I really want to give up yeast, dairy, msg, anything with bad cholesterol in it, chocolate, and chinese food for the new year...

I gave up most of those once for 18mths, so I know I can do it, but I ended up eating a lot of chips/chocolate and gave myself very high cholesterol while simultaneously losing weight at the same time?!
Only problem is I have VERY bad willpower. Sigh.

Giving up wheat did wonders for me - more energy, lost weight, felt all better all round. Stopped farting almost completely though but i suppose there has to be some downside.

How do you manage without the pasta and the rice and bread and shit? What do you have for lunch?! and dinner for that matter...?

Also, I'm giving up some things for new year, not the sex though, I'm missing that too much already. But I am going to take up some new things, hurrah! And am going to try and stop spending so much money and try and pay off some debt!!! And maybe become a student again....we'll see.

Im going to give up cheese, im going to give up most yeast things as well except for wine, cause I FUCKING LOVE WINE

How do you manage without the pasta and the rice and bread and shit? What do you have for lunch?! and dinner for that matter...?

Also, I'm giving up some things for new year, not the sex though, I'm missing that too much already. But I am going to take up some new things, hurrah! And am going to try and stop spending so much money and try and pay off some debt!!! And maybe become a student again....we'll see.

Get a dildo.
This isnt deirardeirdre.com

you be amazed how little anybody cares...

Hey, on tea matters - green tea does have caffeine, unless it says decaffinated that is, but 'tis better for ya than black tea. Drank so many cups of tea over Christmas, no more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back