if you only ever go to one soccer match..... (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
if you are not doing anything sunday (oct 4th) and want to do something different theres a soccer match on that should make for a fascinating day out if you have never gone before.

it's a match between bohs and shamrock rovers who are rivals ala celtic and rangers etc. it's a northside v southside clash.

plus it's the semifinals of the cup and there is guaranteed to be a mad atmosphere, flags, flares, shouting and roaring , oh and riot cops on standby!! but it'll be grand! it's not really heavy, more like three thousand peopel shouting abuse at someone for being from the wrong side of the liffey.

this really is a great chance to see what soccer in dublin is all about.

the match is on sunday at 3.00 in tolka park. theres a crowd of us older people , me , tommy trousers etc going (oh and tomas rash is going for all you tomas fans) and basically it'll be a laugh.

you can get tickets beforehand by e mailing me and saying you want to go and i'll sort them out, pay me on the day or you'd probably be still able to get them at the ground.

Drinking in merrion sqquare beforehand also to get in the mood, say 11.30 a.m. Tell the ma your at mass. you could just go to the park if you want and get talked into it even.

tickets are €12 which might seem expensive but think of it as a one off or something.
as far as i know there are kids tickets for half this.

if you don't enjoy yourself you need never go again, but you never know, you too could become a bohs punk???? what an offer!!lol!!.|..|

you mean sunday 6th, right?

seeing as rovers are originally from the almighty milltown, i'd be obliged to spend the day throwing rocks and bottles at you northside nerds if i did go.

your right

sorry i meant the 6th alright. i jeard soem peopel lived in milltown, is it in the houses on rovers ground or just the area?

how they lost their ground in milltownis sick. it was owned by one of the religious orders who gave it to rovers for nothing. rovers at the tiem was owned by th ekilcoyne family who thought, hmmm, southside property prices, hmmm, and they sold it for houses and buggered off with the money leaving rovers and their fans with no ground. never the reason they were given it, it was meant to be in trust.

pure capitalism.

needless to say we have loads of songs about it !! but slagging aside it was pretty low.

as for stones etc, we aren't into that, in fact with years of avoiding football hooliganism we are prety safe peopel to go to games with, it's really jusrt a few idiots.

theres a few "punk" rovers fans, skinny from cold war and john smith but neither of them ever go to games, fergus from jubilee llstars is a rovers nut who goes to all the games and will have the full story on milltown.

and of course i shouldnt forget godsy of the steam pig (rip), a rovers man amongst a lot of other things. if i had a minor threat single for every time we slagged of each others teams ........
you'd miss him around.

-

Looks like a pretty interesting match but I probably won`t be able to make it.
When are Bohs playing Longford Town next, Conor?
I haven't been to a Town match in about a year but they're doing pretty well at the moment.
Eric Lavine is unstoppable and the word from the dressing room is that his penis is unbelievably large. A friend of mine who plays for them told me that.

strangely enough

bohs are playing longford in dalymount tommorow (weds) night, i can't make it up cause of work.

your right about levine, he is a class act, and as for the dressing room gossip, maybe thats why they get him to stand at the back in the team photos-----

ever see that picture from when eamonn dunphy was a player where the team photo is being taken, dunphy is sitting in the front row and his "lad" has unbeknowns to him slipped out the side of his shorts?

look it up on the net, though typing "eamonn dunphys penis at side of his shorts" into google may bring the guards a calling

how did we go from football to dicks? are we all turning into ollie or something?:(

Yeah I just heard about the Town vs. Bohs match. Should be good, I`d say we could get a draw.
I haven`t seen the Dunphy`s dick picture but have you seen the Beardo`s balls one where Peter Beardsley is going into a sliding tackle with much more than his studs showing.
Conor, do you follow an English league team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back