Barcelonaaaa (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Such a beautiful horizon, BARTHELONNNNAAAA Like a jeweellll in the sunnnn

Thinking of going to Barca for maybe 5-6 days towards the end of November. Was considering though, it looks like there's loads of nice hills and countryside around there, so wondering, anybody here happen to know of good hiking areas around there? Thinking of going to some little town outside the city for a few days, just to mess about in the hills. Anybody got any recommendations?
And what'd be worth doing in the city itself? Good places to stay? Obviously I'd be looking at going to a match in the Nou Camp like.

ann post

Solutions
If you've not been before you need to check out the Gaudi (architecht) stuff for sure. He's class and its worth seeing. I've not really looked at the other nature bits but just like the camino up north, loads of spain was totally walkable for centuries and anywhere rural just has paths. Sometimes on maps these are classed as 'C' roads and can be anything from tarmac roads to dusty trails wide enough for one person. If you zoom in on countryside you'll see billions of them everywhere. Find some shithole town to eat tapas in the evening in too, soak up the spanish rural buzz.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Go to Figueres on your way to hiking and see the Dali museum. Essential if you like that kind of thing. Which I do.

JohnnyRaz

Supporter
Go to Figueres on your way to hiking and see the Dali museum. Essential if you like that kind of thing. Which I do.

I visited Figueres twice. Once the museum was closed so myself and my catalan mate got pissed on Voll Damm in a bar on the square.

Second time went to the museum on my own with a head cold.

worth seeing for sure

Boobee

I had a lot of fun in this bar.

Also worth seeing Sagrada Familia church for the sheer size of it. I didn't book tickets, just walked around the outside in awe.
La Rambla is full of tourist tat, pickpockets and overpriced shit food.
Never made it to the hills for a walk, there were too many opportunities to drink beer in the sun! Enjoy!

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
Can't be actual mercury though right? Actual mercury is toxic as fuck.
It is actual mercury. They have it in a glass cube so people don’t breathe in the particles launched into the air by the jets. It’s by Alexander Calder who did a lot of work with metals, he wanted to make something that was both beautiful and dangerous.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
It is actual mercury. They have it in a glass cube so people don’t breathe in the particles launched into the air by the jets. It’s by Alexander Calder who did a lot of work with metals, he wanted to make something that was both beautiful and dangerous.

Local brazzers already have the 'beautiful and dangerous' market dominated there

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads