If you could take a brick and pound it into a shop window, which shop would it be? (3 Viewers)

Re: If you could take a brick and pound it into a shop window, which shop would it be

how come?

(C+V from All-City thread down the page)

Came across the ultimate record shop wanker employee in All City Records yesterday.

I walked in and started having a browse through the records, but I had a scrunched up paper bag in my hand that was a bit of a nuisance so I went up to ask yer man if he had a bin I could throw it into. Prick doesn't even look up from his laptop and drawls "eeh, no, man, we're...actually...a shop, we don't just take rubbish from people who walk in off the street."

What a cunt!

Re: If you could take a brick and pound it into a shop window, which shop would it be

Ochos resturaunt in Ranelagh. The owner gives the word Cunt a bad name.

really?they were giving out free coffee yesterday,seemed like a sound thing to do.
after flux' story,all city definitely deserve a bricking,what a jack ass.

really?they were giving out free coffee yesterday,seemed like a sound thing to do.
after flux' story,all city definitely deserve a bricking,what a jack ass.

Not sound complete fucking cunts. lets all go in and throw litter all over All City fucking dickhead needs some thumped mob justice. Who's with me ? who wants to be in the Thumped Justice Mob ?

Settle down Washingcattle, it's a quiet Sunday here

Ah fuck them, I'm sure they'll be out of business before too long, scratching around town looking for dj gigs at the age of 43.

there definitely is a sunday, it's for drinking rosé and supressing memories. it's already crossed over to monday though..................bollocks

If you drink hard enough on a saturday, you realise the void is for drinking whiskey and supressing the urge to vomit and cry. I call it the cromit. Other void activities involve visiting your parents and eating them out of house and home "borrowing" money and slagging your sister.

Also attempting to do something healthy to offset your life, like "maybe I'll take a walk, or go for a cycle" this walk leads to a breakfast roll and the cheapest whiskey available then you avoid human contact have a cromit and a crank and pray that the pain madication you got for your knee is not out of date enough to kill you. Pop a few down some whiskey and consider how badly you'd have to injure yourself to get more because this bottle aint going to last forever. Perhaps I could buy some online from someone in my email spam, you catch yourself thinking this and realise that you are actually considering giving credit card details to a random stranger who's probably performing female circumcissions in a Nigerian bath house right now and wasn't antichrist a load of bollox when you get right down to it.

Fuck you lars Von Trier you cunt.

washing, you need a friend

i'll sponsor you, is a pound ok?

Sweet. I'm going to call O2 and Vodafone they'll sponser anything, like fucking Rugby. Seriously who cares? No one that's who and further more don't you hate clowns.

Oh and can we all throw rocks at Waltons because they sneered at me when I was 13 and I'm still bitter about it. Fucking pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back